Registered Nurse- ICUPosted: December 12, 2013
The Registered Nurse is to be clinically competent. Delivers care to patients utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation, and evaluation under the supervision of the ICU Manager and the House Shift Manager. Effectively interacts with patient, significant others and other health team members while maintaining standards of professional nursing.
Schedule: Part time (24 hours / week)
Contact: Gayle Martinez
Phone: (575) 751-5741
- Graduate from an accredited school or college of nursing required.
- BSN degree preferred. Current State of New Mexico licensure as a Registered Nurse requried.
- BCLS, ACLS and PALS required. CCRN preferred.
- Previous experience on a medical/surgical unit in an acute care facility preferred.
- At least one year expereince in an ICU setting required.
- Basic working knowledge of arrhythmias and code blue experience
This Position is No Longer Available
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- ***Emergency Department-Mid Level Provider April 17, 2014
- Registered Nurse - LDRP April 17, 2014
- Central Sterile Tech April 10, 2014
- Certified Coder/ Absractor-Inpatient March 27, 2014
- Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialist March 6, 2014
- COLFAX - CNA April 10, 2014
- COLFAX - Food Service Aide April 17, 2014
- COLFAX - Housekeeping Aide March 5, 2014
- Emergency Medicine Physican March 13, 2014
- Environmental Service Worker - Penasco February 14, 2014
- Nurse Care Manager January 30, 2014
- Nurse Practioner January 30, 2014
- Occupational Therapist - Outpatient February 20, 2014
- Patient Access Manager January 30, 2014
- Physical Therapy Assistant (Angel Fire) March 27, 2014
- Registered Nurse - Observation Unit February 14, 2014
- Registered Nurse -SANE November 21, 2013
- Sonographer March 13, 2014
- Unit Care Specialist-Tech III April 17, 2014