Registered Nurse- ICUPosted: June 5, 2014
The Registered Nurse is to be clinically competent. Delivers care to patients utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation, and evaluation under the supervision of the ICU Manager and the House Shift Manager. Effectively interacts with patient, significant others and other health team members while maintaining standards of professional nursing.
Schedule: Full - Time- 36 hours
Contact: Gayle Martinez
Phone: (575) 751-5741
- Graduate from an accredited school or college of nursing required.
- BSN degree preferred. Current State of New Mexico licensure as a Registered Nurse required.
- BCLS, ACLS and PALS required. CCRN preferred.
- Previous experience on a medical/surgical unit in an acute care facility preferred.
- At least one year experience in an ICU setting required.
- Basic working knowledge of arrhythmias and code blue experience
This Position is No Longer Available
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- ER- Registered Nurse December 18, 2014
- Advanced Practice Clinicians (NP or PA-C) September 25, 2014
- Advanced Practice Clinicians (PA/NP/FNP)--TSS October 23, 2014
- Certified Coder/ Abstractor-Inpatient March 27, 2014
- Certified Nurse Midwife September 9, 2014
- Clinic Patient Navigation Manager November 5, 2014
- COLFAX - CNA April 10, 2014
- COLFAX - LPN/RN August 13, 2014
- Compliance Officer October 23, 2014
- Diabetes Educator November 6, 2014
- Emergency Medical Director May 1, 2014
- Health Information Management Director December 11, 2014
- Infusion Clinic / Interventional Rediology Staff Nurse December 16, 2014
- Nurse Practioner - Penasco September 18, 2014
- Patient Sitter December 11, 2014
- Phlebotomist December 18, 2014
- Quality Data Coordinator December 18, 2014
- Registered Nurse - LDRP August 28, 2014
- Registered Nurse - Observation Unit September 18, 2014
- Registered Nurse -Med Surg November 13, 2014
- Registered Nurse -SANE November 21, 2013
- Registered Nurse- Emergency Department August 7, 2014
- Relief House Supervisor November 6, 2014
- Sonographer October 16, 2014
- Unit Care Specialist-Tech II December 11, 2014