Registered Nurse- ICUPosted: December 12, 2013
The Registered Nurse is to be clinically competent. Delivers care to patients utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation, and evaluation under the supervision of the ICU Manager and the House Shift Manager. Effectively interacts with patient, significant others and other health team members while maintaining standards of professional nursing.
Schedule: Part time (24 hours / week)
Contact: Gayle Martinez
Phone: (575) 751-5741
- Graduate from an accredited school or college of nursing required.
- BSN degree preferred. Current State of New Mexico licensure as a Registered Nurse requried.
- BCLS, ACLS and PALS required. CCRN preferred.
- Previous experience on a medical/surgical unit in an acute care facility preferred.
- At least one year expereince in an ICU setting required.
- Basic working knowledge of arrhythmias and code blue experience
This Position is No Longer Available
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialist March 6, 2014
- COLFAX - CNA February 25, 2014
- COLFAX - Cook November 11, 2013
- COLFAX - Housekeeping Aide March 5, 2014
- Environmental Service Worker February 14, 2014
- Environmental Service Worker - Penasco February 14, 2014
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) at WHI February 6, 2014
- Nurse Care Manager January 30, 2014
- Nurse Practioner January 30, 2014
- Occupational Therapist - Outpatient February 20, 2014
- Patient Access Manager January 30, 2014
- Registered Nurse - Observation Unit December 5, 2013
- Registered Nurse -SANE November 21, 2013
- Registered Nurse- Emergency Department January 16, 2014