Registered Nurse- ICUPosted: June 5, 2014
The Registered Nurse is to be clinically competent. Delivers care to patients utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation, and evaluation under the supervision of the ICU Manager and the House Shift Manager. Effectively interacts with patient, significant others and other health team members while maintaining standards of professional nursing.
Schedule: Full - Time- 36 hours
Contact: Gayle Martinez
Phone: (575) 751-5741
- Graduate from an accredited school or college of nursing required.
- BSN degree preferred. Current State of New Mexico licensure as a Registered Nurse required.
- BCLS, ACLS and PALS required. CCRN preferred.
- Previous experience on a medical/surgical unit in an acute care facility preferred.
- At least one year experience in an ICU setting required.
- Basic working knowledge of arrhythmias and code blue experience
This Position is No Longer Available
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Nurse Practioner - Wound Care Specialist May 1, 2014
- Registered Nurse - LDRP August 7, 2014
- ***Chief Information Officer September 18, 2014
- ***Service Desk Technician September 18, 2014
- Advanced Practice Clinicians (NP or PA-C) September 25, 2014
- Advanced Practice Clinicians - Dermatology August 7, 2014
- Certified Coder/ Absractor-Inpatient March 27, 2014
- Certified Nurse Midwife September 9, 2014
- Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialist March 6, 2014
- CNA-Med Surg October 2, 2014
- COLFAX - CNA April 10, 2014
- COLFAX - Cook/Food Service Aide September 24, 2014
- COLFAX - LPN/RN August 13, 2014
- Emergency Physician / Medical Director May 1, 2014
- Environmental Service Aid September 18, 2014
- Food Service Worker August 28, 2014
- Medical Assistant- Taos Surgical Specialties September 11, 2014
- Nurse Practioner - Penasco September 18, 2014
- Nurse Practioner -Apogee Hospitalist January 16, 2014
- OBGYN Patient Care Coordinator September 25, 2014
- Pediatric Hospitalist Nurse Practioner August 7, 2014
- Pharmacist October 2, 2014
- Quality Data Coordinator September 18, 2014
- Registered Nurse - LDRP August 28, 2014
- Registered Nurse - Observation Unit September 18, 2014
- Registered Nurse -SANE November 21, 2013
- Registered Nurse- Emergency Department August 7, 2014
- Registration Clerk September 18, 2014
- Registration Clerk October 2, 2014
- Sonographer July 24, 2014
- Sonographer-General March 13, 2014
- Unit Care Specialist-Tech II April 17, 2014