Registered Nurse -ACSUPosted: April 11, 2013
The Registered Nurse is to be clinically competent. By utilizing the nursing process of assessment of the individual patient and procedure, the nurse is responsible for anticipating the needs of the surgical team and provides such services while maintaining a safe environment. Addresses the psychosocial and general aspects of care related to the surgical environment. Responsible for monitoring patient's physiological status in the pre-operative and immediate post-operative environment, interceding to maintain optimum homeostasis. Communicates with surgeon and anesthetist continuously, and as needed, about patient conditions and receives direction for patient management. Position requires 8, 10, or 12 hour shifts to cover department Monday - Friday 06:00 - 17:00. Position requires individual to assume "on call" duty on a rotating basis. Call required to cover evenings, nights, weekends and Holidays.
Starting Salary $24.50
Schedule: Full - Time- 32 hours
Contact: Gayle Martinez
• Graduate from an accredited school or college of nursing required.
• Current New Mexico license as a Registered Nurse required.
• BCLS, ACLS and PALS required.
• Minimum of one year of comparable experience is required. Critical Care experience preferred.
• Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred.
This Position is No Longer Available
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- ER- Registered Nurse December 1, 2016
- Medical Lab Scientist November 11, 2016
- Registered Nurse - LDRP November 17, 2016
- Accounts Receivable Assistant November 17, 2016
- Billing & Collections / Patient Accounts Manager August 16, 2016
- Birthing Assistant June 16, 2016
- Director of Patient Care Services November 11, 2016
- Director of Surgical Services August 11, 2016
- Emergency Physician March 31, 2016
- Food Service Worker I-II (Barista /Cook) September 22, 2016
- LDRP Manager November 17, 2016
- Medical Assistant - High Rd Derm (Taos/Santa Fe) December 1, 2016
- Physical Therapy Assistant May 19, 2016
- Physical Therapy Technician (Center for Physical Health) December 1, 2016
- Registered Nurse (Advanced Care Unit) July 8, 2016
- Registered Nurse - LDRP July 21, 2016
- Registered Nurse - Med Surg September 16, 2016
- Registered Nurse - Med Surg November 17, 2016
- Registered Nurse-ASCU/PACU July 8, 2016
- Registration Clerk December 1, 2016