Registered Nurse -ACSUPosted: April 11, 2013
The Registered Nurse is to be clinically competent. By utilizing the nursing process of assessment of the individual patient and procedure, the nurse is responsible for anticipating the needs of the surgical team and provides such services while maintaining a safe environment. Addresses the psychosocial and general aspects of care related to the surgical environment. Responsible for monitoring patient's physiological status in the pre-operative and immediate post-operative environment, interceding to maintain optimum homeostasis. Communicates with surgeon and anesthetist continuously, and as needed, about patient conditions and receives direction for patient management. Position requires 8, 10, or 12 hour shifts to cover department Monday - Friday 06:00 - 17:00. Position requires individual to assume "on call" duty on a rotating basis. Call required to cover evenings, nights, weekends and Holidays.
Starting Salary $24.50
Schedule: Full - Time- 32 hours
Contact: Gayle Martinez
• Graduate from an accredited school or college of nursing required.
• Current New Mexico license as a Registered Nurse required.
• BCLS, ACLS and PALS required.
• Minimum of one year of comparable experience is required. Critical Care experience preferred.
• Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred.
This Position is No Longer Available
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- ER- Registered Nurse December 1, 2016
- ER- Registered Nurse February 23, 2017
- ER- Registered Nurse February 16, 2017
- Registered Nurse - LDRP November 17, 2016
- Security Guard March 23, 2017
- Cancer Support Services Coordinator March 2, 2017
- Cardiac Sonographer December 29, 2016
- Case Management Manager May 5, 2016
- Central Sterile Tech I March 23, 2017
- Compliance Officer January 12, 2017
- Director of Materials February 2, 2017
- Director of Surgical Services August 11, 2016
- Employee Health RN March 23, 2017
- Family Nurse Practioner (pediatrics) December 8, 2016
- Food Service Worker (Barista /Cook) March 9, 2017
- House Relief Manager (nights) January 6, 2017
- Housekeeper - Temporary December 29, 2016
- Lab Director February 2, 2017
- Medical Assistant - Taos Professional Services March 2, 2017
- Medical Lab Scientist February 2, 2017
- Nursing Education Coordinator February 2, 2017
- Occupational Therapist February 16, 2017
- Phlebotomist March 2, 2017
- Physical Therapist August 25, 2016
- Physical Therapy Technician (Center for Physical Health) December 1, 2016
- Practice Management Director February 23, 2017
- Registered Nurse Peri-Operative (Circulator) February 2, 2017
- Registered Nurse-ASCU/PACU December 22, 2016
- Registration Clerk March 23, 2017
- Respiratory Therapist March 9, 2017