Registered Nurse -ACSUPosted: April 11, 2013
The Registered Nurse is to be clinically competent. By utilizing the nursing process of assessment of the individual patient and procedure, the nurse is responsible for anticipating the needs of the surgical team and provides such services while maintaining a safe environment. Addresses the psychosocial and general aspects of care related to the surgical environment. Responsible for monitoring patient's physiological status in the pre-operative and immediate post-operative environment, interceding to maintain optimum homeostasis. Communicates with surgeon and anesthetist continuously, and as needed, about patient conditions and receives direction for patient management. Position requires 8, 10, or 12 hour shifts to cover department Monday - Friday 06:00 - 17:00. Position requires individual to assume "on call" duty on a rotating basis. Call required to cover evenings, nights, weekends and Holidays.
Starting Salary $24.50
Schedule: Full - Time- 32 hours
Contact: Gayle Martinez
• Graduate from an accredited school or college of nursing required.
• Current New Mexico license as a Registered Nurse required.
• BCLS, ACLS and PALS required.
• Minimum of one year of comparable experience is required. Critical Care experience preferred.
• Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred.
This Position is No Longer Available
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- ER- Registered Nurse September 22, 2016
- Advanced Practice Clinician (ER) August 25, 2016
- Advanced Practice Clinician (ER) August 2, 2016
- Billing & Collections / Patient Accounts Manager August 16, 2016
- Birthing Assistant June 16, 2016
- Case Management Manager May 5, 2016
- Clinic Coordinator (Taos Surgical Specialties) July 21, 2016
- Clinical Social Worker MSW August 11, 2016
- CNA-Med Surg September 8, 2016
- Director of Surgical Services August 11, 2016
- Emergency Physician March 31, 2016
- Employee Health RN March 10, 2016
- Environmental Service Worker - Surgery September 22, 2016
- Food Service Worker I-II (Barista /Cook) September 22, 2016
- Human Resources Assistant - Temporary October 20, 2016
- Medical Assistant (High Road Dermatology) August 9, 2016
- PBX Operator May 5, 2016
- PHO Executive Director July 21, 2016
- Physical Therapist August 25, 2016
- Physical Therapy Assistant May 19, 2016
- Registered Nurse September 16, 2016
- Registered Nurse (Advanced Care Unit) July 8, 2016
- Registered Nurse - LDRP July 21, 2016
- Registered Nurse -Med Surg August 11, 2016
- Registered Nurse-ASCU/PACU July 8, 2016
- Registered Nurse-ASCU/PACU August 16, 2016
- Surgical Technician August 2, 2016