Accountant IIPosted: November 14, 2013
Performs a variety of assignments to prepare, maintain and proof financial data to the general ledger, subsidiary ledgers or other fiscal records according to generally accepted accounting procedures. This a highly responsible accounting work involving the preparation, maintenance and review of financial records.
Schedule: Full time
Contact: Gayle Martinez
- Bachelor Degree i n Accounting or Business Administration preferred. May substitute experience, certifications and other education.
- Minimum three years of accounting experience preferred
- Excellent Customer Service skills required.
- Communication & organizational skills required
- Computer proficiency & technical aptitude with the ability to utilize Microsoft Office Suite programs.
This Position is No Longer Available
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialist March 6, 2014
- COLFAX - CNA February 25, 2014
- COLFAX - Cook November 11, 2013
- COLFAX - Housekeeping Aide March 5, 2014
- Environmental Service Worker - Penasco February 14, 2014
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) at WHI February 6, 2014
- Nurse Care Manager January 30, 2014
- Nurse Practioner January 30, 2014
- Occupational Therapist - Outpatient February 20, 2014
- Patient Access Manager January 30, 2014
- Registered Nurse - Observation Unit December 5, 2013
- Registered Nurse -SANE November 21, 2013
- Registered Nurse- Emergency Department January 16, 2014