Accountant IIPosted: November 14, 2013
Performs a variety of assignments to prepare, maintain and proof financial data to the general ledger, subsidiary ledgers or other fiscal records according to generally accepted accounting procedures. This a highly responsible accounting work involving the preparation, maintenance and review of financial records.
Schedule: Full time
Contact: Gayle Martinez
- Bachelor Degree i n Accounting or Business Administration preferred. May substitute experience, certifications and other education.
- Minimum three years of accounting experience preferred
- Excellent Customer Service skills required.
- Communication & organizational skills required
- Computer proficiency & technical aptitude with the ability to utilize Microsoft Office Suite programs.
This Position is No Longer Available
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Nurse Practioner - Wound Care Specialist May 1, 2014
- Certified Coder/ Absractor-Inpatient March 27, 2014
- Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialist March 6, 2014
- CNA-Med Surg June 26, 2014
- COLFAX - CNA April 10, 2014
- COLFAX - Medical Assistant June 12, 2014
- Emergency Physician / Medical Director May 1, 2014
- Medical Assistant - TPS/Dermatology July 17, 2014
- Nurse Practioner -Apogee Hospitalist January 16, 2014
- Nurse Practioner -Women's Health Institute January 16, 2014
- Occupational Therapist - Center for Physical Health February 20, 2014
- Patient Information Coordinator - Apogee June 12, 2014
- Patient Information Coordinator - Apogee July 3, 2014
- Patient Sitter June 5, 2014
- Peri-Operative RN / Circulator June 5, 2014
- Physical Therapist - Outpatient May 1, 2014
- Physical Therapy Technician -CPH July 24, 2014
- Registered Nurse - TPS/Dermatology July 17, 2014
- Registered Nurse -SANE November 21, 2013
- Registered Nurse- Emergency Department June 5, 2014
- Sonographer-General March 13, 2014
- Unit Care Specialist-Tech II April 17, 2014