Registered Nurse -SANEPosted: November 21, 2013
The Registered Nurse is to be clinically competent. Delivers care to patients utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation, and evaluation under the supervision of the Assistant Director of Nursing. Effectively interacts with patients, significant others and other health team members while maintaining standards of professional nursing.
Hourly Wage Range: $24.50-$36.00
Schedule: Per Diem-On Call
Contact: Gayle Martinez
Phone: (575) 751-5741
• Graduate from an accredited school or college of nursing required.
• Current New Mexico License as Registered Nurse required.
• Cardiac Life Support is required.
• One (1) year as a clinical nurse in a hospital environment is preferred.
• Excellent Customer Service Skills required.
• Communication and organizational skills required.
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialist March 6, 2014
- COLFAX - CNA February 25, 2014
- COLFAX - Cook November 11, 2013
- COLFAX - Housekeeping Aide March 5, 2014
- Environmental Service Worker February 14, 2014
- Environmental Service Worker - Penasco February 14, 2014
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) at WHI February 6, 2014
- Nurse Care Manager January 30, 2014
- Nurse Practioner January 30, 2014
- Occupational Therapist - Outpatient February 20, 2014
- Patient Access Manager January 30, 2014
- Registered Nurse - Observation Unit December 5, 2013
- Registered Nurse -SANE November 21, 2013
- Registered Nurse- Emergency Department January 16, 2014