Physician Practice Claims Coordinator-TPSPosted: February 7, 2013
Responsible for coding, tracking and troubleshooting insurance claims in the Athena EHR system. Responsible for working self-pay lists and practice dashboards in Athena. Working with the Athena analyst, the Director, and the PHO, ensures that provider credentialing is up-to-date and does not lapse. Has frequent telephone contacts with insurance carriers to resolve claim issues. Performs other duties as assigned by the Practice Manager and the Director of Physician Practices required.
Wage Range: $11.02-$15.43
Schedule: Full - Time- 40 hours
Contact: Gayle Martinez
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• One year of physician billing experinece desired.
• Knowledge of CPT-4 and ICD-9CM coding guidelines required.
• Knowledge of State, Federal and Health Information Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) regulations required.
• Communication and organizational skills required.
• Knowledge of Medical Terminology and insurance practices required.
• Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize Microsoft Office Suite programs required.
- Previous experience with an Electronic Health Record desired.
This Position is No Longer Available
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- ***Clinical Coordinator (WHI) Internal Only July 10, 2014
- Certified Coder/ Absractor-Inpatient March 27, 2014
- Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialist March 6, 2014
- Clinical Informatic Specialist June 26, 2014
- CNA-Med Surg June 26, 2014
- COLFAX - CNA April 10, 2014
- COLFAX - Housekeeping Aide June 26, 2014
- COLFAX - Medical Assistant June 12, 2014
- Emergency Department Mid-Level (NP or PA-C) May 6, 2014
- Emergency Department Physican May 22, 2014
- Emergency Physician / Medical Director April 29, 2014
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker/Clinical Psychologist -Contract June 19, 2014
- Nurse Practioner -Apogee Hospitalist January 16, 2014
- Nurse Practioner -Women's Health Institute January 16, 2014
- Occupational Therapist - Outpatient February 20, 2014
- Patient Information Coordinator - Apogee June 12, 2014
- Patient Sitter June 5, 2014
- Peri-Operative RN / Circulator June 5, 2014
- Physical Therapist - Inpatient June 19, 2014
- Physical Therapist - Outpatient May 1, 2014
- Registered Nurse -SANE November 21, 2013
- Registered Nurse- Emergency Department June 5, 2014
- Sonographer-General (NRVT) March 13, 2014
- Unit Care Specialist-Tech II April 17, 2014