Monitor Technician-ICUPosted: April 11, 2013
Responsible for properly using telemetry equipment to observe, interpret and document the cardiac rhythm patterns of patients. Gives and receives reports and keeps primary nursing staff informed of rhythms observed. Detects abnormal pattern variations and notifies appropriate personnel. Maintains competence in cardiac rhythm identification. Performs duties under the supervision of the ICU/PCU Manager and the House Shift Manager.
Schedule: Full - Time- 36 hours
Contact: Gayle Martinez
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Completion of Monitor Tech Training program required.
• Minimum of one year previous monitor technician experience or combination of education/experience required.
• BCLS and ACLS required.
• Previous experience in a hospital environment preferred.
• Good organizational and communication skills required.
This Position is No Longer Available
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Certified Coder/ Absractor-Inpatient March 27, 2014
- Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialist March 6, 2014
- CNA-Med Surg June 26, 2014
- COLFAX - CNA April 10, 2014
- COLFAX - Food Service Aide July 16, 2014
- COLFAX - Medical Assistant June 12, 2014
- Emergency Department Mid-Level (NP or PA-C) May 6, 2014
- Emergency Department Physican May 22, 2014
- Medical Assistant - TPS/Dermatology July 17, 2014
- Nurse Practioner -Apogee Hospitalist January 16, 2014
- Nurse Practioner -Women's Health Institute January 16, 2014
- Occupational Therapist - Outpatient February 20, 2014
- Patient Information Coordinator - Apogee June 12, 2014
- Patient Information Coordinator - Apogee July 3, 2014
- Patient Sitter June 5, 2014
- Peri-Operative RN / Circulator June 5, 2014
- Physical Therapist - Outpatient May 1, 2014
- Registered Nurse - TPS/Dermatology July 17, 2014
- Registered Nurse -SANE November 21, 2013
- Registered Nurse- Emergency Department June 5, 2014
- Sonographer-General March 13, 2014
- Unit Care Specialist-Tech II April 17, 2014