Monitor Technician-ICUPosted: April 11, 2013
Responsible for properly using telemetry equipment to observe, interpret and document the cardiac rhythm patterns of patients. Gives and receives reports and keeps primary nursing staff informed of rhythms observed. Detects abnormal pattern variations and notifies appropriate personnel. Maintains competence in cardiac rhythm identification. Performs duties under the supervision of the ICU/PCU Manager and the House Shift Manager.
Schedule: Full - Time- 36 hours
Contact: Gayle Martinez
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Completion of Monitor Tech Training program required.
• Minimum of one year previous monitor technician experience or combination of education/experience required.
• BCLS and ACLS required.
• Previous experience in a hospital environment preferred.
• Good organizational and communication skills required.
This Position is No Longer Available
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- ***Emergency Department-Mid Level Provider April 17, 2014
- Registered Nurse - LDRP April 17, 2014
- Registered Nurse - LDRP April 24, 2014
- *** Registered Nurse- ICU April 24, 2014
- Central Sterile Tech April 10, 2014
- Certified Coder/ Absractor-Inpatient March 27, 2014
- Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialist March 6, 2014
- COLFAX - CNA April 10, 2014
- COLFAX - Food Service Aide April 17, 2014
- COLFAX - Housekeeping Aide March 5, 2014
- Emergency Medicine Physican March 13, 2014
- Environmental Service Worker - Penasco February 14, 2014
- Nurse Care Manager January 30, 2014
- Nurse Practioner January 30, 2014
- Nurse Practioner -Women's Health Institute January 16, 2014
- Occupational Therapist - Outpatient February 20, 2014
- Patient Access Manager January 30, 2014
- Physical Therapy Assistant (Angel Fire) March 27, 2014
- Registered Nurse - Observation Unit February 14, 2014
- Registered Nurse -SANE November 21, 2013
- Respiratory Therapist April 24, 2014
- Sonographer March 13, 2014
- Unit Care Specialist-Tech III April 17, 2014