Monitor Technician-ICUPosted: April 11, 2013
Responsible for properly using telemetry equipment to observe, interpret and document the cardiac rhythm patterns of patients. Gives and receives reports and keeps primary nursing staff informed of rhythms observed. Detects abnormal pattern variations and notifies appropriate personnel. Maintains competence in cardiac rhythm identification. Performs duties under the supervision of the ICU/PCU Manager and the House Shift Manager.
Schedule: Full - Time- 36 hours
Contact: Gayle Martinez
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Completion of Monitor Tech Training program required.
• Minimum of one year previous monitor technician experience or combination of education/experience required.
• BCLS and ACLS required.
• Previous experience in a hospital environment preferred.
• Good organizational and communication skills required.
This Position is No Longer Available
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialist March 6, 2014
- COLFAX - CNA February 25, 2014
- COLFAX - Cook November 11, 2013
- COLFAX - Housekeeping Aide March 5, 2014
- Environmental Service Worker February 14, 2014
- Environmental Service Worker - Penasco February 14, 2014
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) at WHI February 6, 2014
- Nurse Care Manager January 30, 2014
- Nurse Practioner January 30, 2014
- Occupational Therapist - Outpatient February 20, 2014
- Patient Access Manager January 30, 2014
- Registered Nurse - Observation Unit December 5, 2013
- Registered Nurse -SANE November 21, 2013
- Registered Nurse- Emergency Department January 16, 2014