***CNA-Med SurgPosted: September 5, 2013
Assist in delivery of direct patient care under the supervision of the Observation Unit Manager, House Shift manager or licensed nurse. Delivers care to patients utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation and evaluation. Effectively interacts with patients' significant others and other health team members while maintaining standards of professional nursing.
Performs duties independently under the supervision of a licensed nurse, operation from specific and definite direction and instruction.
Schedule: Full - Time- 36 hours
Contact: Gayle Martinez
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must have Nursing Assistant certification or comparable previous work experience
- CPR certified.
- Minimum one year experience in an Observation Unit or Emergency Department desired.
- Excellent Customer Service and communication skills required.
- Basic Cardiac Life support required.
This Position is No Longer Available
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialist March 6, 2014
- COLFAX - CNA February 25, 2014
- COLFAX - Cook November 11, 2013
- COLFAX - Housekeeping Aide March 5, 2014
- Environmental Service Worker February 14, 2014
- Environmental Service Worker - Penasco February 14, 2014
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) at WHI February 6, 2014
- Nurse Care Manager January 30, 2014
- Nurse Practioner January 30, 2014
- Occupational Therapist - Outpatient February 20, 2014
- Patient Access Manager January 30, 2014
- Registered Nurse - Observation Unit December 5, 2013
- Registered Nurse -SANE November 21, 2013
- Registered Nurse- Emergency Department January 16, 2014