CNA-Med SurgPosted: June 26, 2014
Assist in delivery of direct patient care under the supervision of the Med Surg Manager, House Shift manager or licensed nurse. Delivers care to patients utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation and evaluation. Effectively interacts with patients' significant others and other health team members while maintaining standards of professional nursing.
Performs duties independently under the supervision of a licensed nurse, operation from specific and definite direction and instruction.
Schedule: Per Diem (0-12 hours per week)
Contact: Gayle Martinez
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must have Nursing Assistant certification or comparable previous work experience
- CPR certified.
- Minimum one year experience in an Observation Unit or Emergency Department desired.
- Excellent Customer Service and communication skills required.
- Basic Cardiac Life support required.
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Nurse Practioner - Wound Care Specialist May 1, 2014
- Certified Coder/ Absractor-Inpatient March 27, 2014
- Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialist March 6, 2014
- CNA-Med Surg June 26, 2014
- COLFAX - CNA April 10, 2014
- COLFAX - Medical Assistant June 12, 2014
- Emergency Physician / Medical Director May 1, 2014
- Medical Assistant - TPS/Dermatology July 17, 2014
- Nurse Practioner -Apogee Hospitalist January 16, 2014
- Nurse Practioner -Women's Health Institute January 16, 2014
- Occupational Therapist - Center for Physical Health February 20, 2014
- Patient Information Coordinator - Apogee June 12, 2014
- Patient Information Coordinator - Apogee July 3, 2014
- Patient Sitter June 5, 2014
- Peri-Operative RN / Circulator June 5, 2014
- Physical Therapist - Outpatient May 1, 2014
- Physical Therapy Technician -CPH July 24, 2014
- Registered Nurse - TPS/Dermatology July 17, 2014
- Registered Nurse -SANE November 21, 2013
- Registered Nurse- Emergency Department June 5, 2014
- Sonographer-General March 13, 2014
- Unit Care Specialist-Tech II April 17, 2014