Cashier - PBXPosted: April 11, 2013
Responsible for properly operating HCH telecommunications equipment and all other Patient Access Department equipment, including the mail and folding machines. Manages incoming and operator calls. Responds appropriately to alarms and emergency situations. Receives and records payments and totals and summarizes deposits. Provides excellent Customer Service support at all times. Ensures accuracy of all duties performed.
Schedule: Part Time (28 Hrs) per week
Contact: Gayle Martinez
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Previous PBX experience preferred.
• Knowledge of State, Federal and Health Information Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) regulations required.
• Excellent Customer Service skills required.
• Communication and organizational skills required.
• Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred.
• Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize Microsoft Office Suite programs required. Knowledge of Meditech preferred.
This Position is No Longer Available
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- ***Emergency Department-Mid Level Provider April 17, 2014
- Registered Nurse - LDRP April 17, 2014
- ***Emergency Department-Mid Level Provider April 3, 2014
- Central Sterile Tech April 10, 2014
- Certified Coder/ Absractor-Inpatient March 27, 2014
- Clinical Data Coordinator (Risk) March 27, 2014
- Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialist March 6, 2014
- COLFAX - CNA April 10, 2014
- COLFAX - Food Service Aide April 17, 2014
- COLFAX - Housekeeping Aide March 5, 2014
- Emergency Medicine Physican March 13, 2014
- Nurse Care Manager January 30, 2014
- Nurse Practioner January 30, 2014
- Occupational Therapist - Outpatient February 20, 2014
- Patient Access Manager January 30, 2014
- Patient Sitter March 20, 2014
- Physical Therapy Assistant (Angel Fire) March 27, 2014
- Registered Nurse - Observation Unit February 14, 2014
- Registered Nurse -SANE November 21, 2013
- Sonographer March 13, 2014
- Unit Care Specialist-Tech III April 17, 2014