Sonographer-GeneralPosted: March 13, 2014
Provides health care services, usin ultrasound to assist in diagnosis. Performs ultrasound imaging and related procedures in one or all of the areas covered in the scope of practice. Demonstrates anatomy for interpretation and/or intervention by or at the request of a licensed practitioner. Exercises professional judgement in performance of services. Performs sonographic procedures in Ultrasound, or a combination of modalities.
Schedule: Full Time
Contact: Gayle Martinez
Phone: (575) 751-5741
- Graduate from an accredited school or college program in Ultrasound required.
- Current State of New Mexico licensure required.
- ARRT registered and/or RDMS certification required.
- BCLS required.
- One-year experience preferred.
- Communication and organizational skills required.
- Computer proficiency and technical aptitude required. Knowledge of Meditech preferred.
This Position is No Longer Available
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- ER- Registered Nurse December 18, 2014
- Advanced Practice Clinicians (NP or PA-C) September 25, 2014
- Advanced Practice Clinicians (PA/NP/FNP)--TSS October 23, 2014
- Certified Coder/ Abstractor-Inpatient March 27, 2014
- Certified Nurse Midwife September 9, 2014
- Clinic Patient Navigation Manager November 5, 2014
- COLFAX - CNA April 10, 2014
- COLFAX - LPN/RN August 13, 2014
- Compliance Officer October 23, 2014
- Diabetes Educator November 6, 2014
- Emergency Medical Director May 1, 2014
- Health Information Management Director December 11, 2014
- Infusion Clinic / Interventional Rediology Staff Nurse December 16, 2014
- Nurse Practioner - Penasco September 18, 2014
- Patient Sitter December 11, 2014
- Phlebotomist December 18, 2014
- Quality Data Coordinator December 18, 2014
- Registered Nurse - LDRP August 28, 2014
- Registered Nurse - Observation Unit September 18, 2014
- Registered Nurse -Med Surg November 13, 2014
- Registered Nurse -SANE November 21, 2013
- Registered Nurse- Emergency Department August 7, 2014
- Relief House Supervisor November 6, 2014
- Sonographer October 16, 2014
- Unit Care Specialist-Tech II December 11, 2014