Registration ClerkPosted: April 25, 2013
Responsible for accurately gathering demographic and financial information on patients. Inputs information into the computer, issues appropriate cards, identification bands and face sheets. Provides patient with all documentation for admission, including Advance Directive, Admissions Booklet, Notice of Privacy and Passcode. Provides patient education regarding insurance benefits and payment obligation. Collects and accounts for deposits, deductibles and co-pays. Responsible for reviewing with patient any applicable financial assistance information. Ensures accuracy of all duties performed.
Hourly Wage Range: $10.50-$14.00
Schedule: Per Diem (0-12 hours per week)
Contact: Gayle Martinez
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Previous patient registration experience in a healthcare setting preferred.
• Knowledge of State, Federal and Health Information Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) regulations required.
• Excellent Customer Service skills required.
• Communication and organizational skills required.
• Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred.
• Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize Microsoft Office Suite programs required. Knowledge of Meditech preferred.
This Position is No Longer Available
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Nurse Practioner - Wound Care Specialist May 1, 2014
- Certified Coder/ Absractor-Inpatient March 27, 2014
- Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialist March 6, 2014
- CNA-Med Surg June 26, 2014
- COLFAX - CNA April 10, 2014
- COLFAX - Food Service Aide July 16, 2014
- COLFAX - Medical Assistant June 12, 2014
- Emergency Department Mid-Level (NP or PA-C) May 6, 2014
- Emergency Department Physican May 22, 2014
- Medical Assistant - TPS/Dermatology July 17, 2014
- Nurse Practioner -Apogee Hospitalist January 16, 2014
- Nurse Practioner -Women's Health Institute January 16, 2014
- Occupational Therapist - Outpatient February 20, 2014
- Patient Information Coordinator - Apogee June 12, 2014
- Patient Information Coordinator - Apogee July 3, 2014
- Patient Sitter June 5, 2014
- Peri-Operative RN / Circulator June 5, 2014
- Physical Therapist - Outpatient May 1, 2014
- Registered Nurse - TPS/Dermatology July 17, 2014
- Registered Nurse -SANE November 21, 2013
- Registered Nurse- Emergency Department June 5, 2014
- Sonographer-General March 13, 2014
- Unit Care Specialist-Tech II April 17, 2014