Registration ClerkPosted: June 26, 2014
Responsible for accurately gathering demographic and financial information on patients. Inputs information into the computer, issues appropriate cards, identification bands and face sheets. Provides patient with all documentation for admission, including Advance Directive, Admissions Booklet, Notice of Privacy and Passcode. Provides patient education regarding insurance benefits and payment obligation. Collects and accounts for deposits, deductibles and co-pays. Responsible for reviewing with patient any applicable financial assistance information. Ensures accuracy of all duties performed.
Hourly Wage Range: $10.50-$14.00
Schedule: Per Diem (0-12 hours per week)
Contact: Gayle Martinez
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Previous patient registration experience in a healthcare setting preferred.
• Knowledge of State, Federal and Health Information Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) regulations required.
• Excellent Customer Service skills required.
• Communication and organizational skills required.
• Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred.
• Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize Microsoft Office Suite programs required. Knowledge of Meditech preferred.
This Position is No Longer Available
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- ***Clinical Coordinator (WHI) Internal Only July 10, 2014
- Certified Coder/ Absractor-Inpatient March 27, 2014
- Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialist March 6, 2014
- Clinical Informatic Specialist June 26, 2014
- CNA-Med Surg June 26, 2014
- COLFAX - CNA April 10, 2014
- COLFAX - Housekeeping Aide June 26, 2014
- COLFAX - Medical Assistant June 12, 2014
- Emergency Department Mid-Level (NP or PA-C) May 6, 2014
- Emergency Department Physican May 22, 2014
- Emergency Physician / Medical Director April 29, 2014
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker/Clinical Psychologist -Contract June 19, 2014
- Nurse Practioner -Apogee Hospitalist January 16, 2014
- Nurse Practioner -Women's Health Institute January 16, 2014
- Occupational Therapist - Outpatient February 20, 2014
- Patient Information Coordinator - Apogee June 12, 2014
- Patient Sitter June 5, 2014
- Peri-Operative RN / Circulator June 5, 2014
- Physical Therapist - Inpatient June 19, 2014
- Physical Therapist - Outpatient May 1, 2014
- Registered Nurse -SANE November 21, 2013
- Registered Nurse- Emergency Department June 5, 2014
- Sonographer-General (NRVT) March 13, 2014
- Unit Care Specialist-Tech II April 17, 2014