Unit Care Specialist / Emergency Room Tech IPosted: April 18, 2013
Assists in planning, organizing, implementing and evaluating the activities occurring at the nursing station by performing clerical and receptionist duties and maintaining the physical environment of the area under the supervision of the Emergency Department Manager and the House Shift Manager. Responsible for preparing and compiling records. May assist at trained level in the care of the patient.
Schedule: Per Diem (0-12 hours per week)
Contact: Gayle Martinez
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- New Mexico Licensed EMT-Basic Certification required.
- BCLS/ACLS/PALS required. May take course through HCH Education Department. Must acquire within six months of hire.
- NRP preferred within one year of hire.
- Completion of a Medical Terminology course preferred.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills required.
- Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize computer programs required.
This Position is No Longer Available
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialist March 6, 2014
- COLFAX - CNA February 25, 2014
- COLFAX - Cook November 11, 2013
- COLFAX - Housekeeping Aide March 5, 2014
- Environmental Service Worker February 14, 2014
- Environmental Service Worker - Penasco February 14, 2014
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) at WHI February 6, 2014
- Nurse Care Manager January 30, 2014
- Nurse Practioner January 30, 2014
- Occupational Therapist - Outpatient February 20, 2014
- Patient Access Manager January 30, 2014
- Registered Nurse - Observation Unit December 5, 2013
- Registered Nurse -SANE November 21, 2013
- Registered Nurse- Emergency Department January 16, 2014