Mid-Level Practioner-ER PA-CPosted: April 25, 2013
The Mid-Level Provider is a PA-C or RN who works in collaboration with the surgeon and healthcare team members to achieve optimal patient outcomes. Intra-operatively, practices at the discretion of the surgeon. The Mid-Leve Provider performs intra-operative duties including tissue handling, providing exposure, using instruments, suturing and tying, and providing hemostasis. Position requires individual to assume "on call" duty on a rotating basis. Call required to cover evenings, nights, weekends and Holidays.
Schedule: Per Diem (0-12 hours per week)
Contact: Gayle Martinez
• Minimum Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university required.
• Current licensure as a Registered Nurse or PA-C by the State of New Mexico required.
• National Certification if applicable.
• BCLS, ACLS and PALS required.
• NRP preferred.
• Credentialing through Holy Cross Hospital as required by the hospital bylaws.
• Two years related experience or training in addition to mid-level certification preferred.
This Position is No Longer Available
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- ***Emergency Department-Mid Level Provider April 17, 2014
- Registered Nurse - LDRP April 17, 2014
- Central Sterile Tech April 10, 2014
- Certified Coder/ Absractor-Inpatient March 27, 2014
- Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialist March 6, 2014
- COLFAX - CNA April 10, 2014
- COLFAX - Food Service Aide April 17, 2014
- COLFAX - Housekeeping Aide March 5, 2014
- Emergency Medicine Physican March 13, 2014
- Nurse Care Manager January 30, 2014
- Nurse Practioner January 30, 2014
- Occupational Therapist - Outpatient February 20, 2014
- Patient Access Manager January 30, 2014
- Physical Therapy Assistant (Angel Fire) March 27, 2014
- Registered Nurse - Observation Unit February 14, 2014
- Registered Nurse -SANE November 21, 2013
- Sonographer March 13, 2014
- Unit Care Specialist-Tech III April 17, 2014