COLFAX - LPNPosted: December 13, 2013
The Licensed Practical Nurse is to be clinically competent. Delivers care to patients utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation, and evaluation under the direction of a Registered Nurse or physician and the supervision of the Assistant Director of Nursing and the Director of Nursing. Effectively interacts with patient, significant others and other health team members while maintaining standards of professional nursing
Schedule: Full - Time- 36 hours
Contact: Kaycee Sandoval
• Graduate from an accredited school or college of nursing.
• Current New Mexico license as a Licensed Practical Nurse.
• Basic Cardiac Life Support is required.
• At least one year as a clinical nurse in a long term care environment is preferred.
• Excellent Customer Service skills required.
• Communication and organizational skills required.
This Position is No Longer Available
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Nurse Practioner - Wound Care Specialist May 1, 2014
- Registered Nurse - LDRP August 7, 2014
- Certified Coder/ Absractor-Inpatient March 27, 2014
- Certified Nurse Midwife September 9, 2014
- Chief Information Officer September 18, 2014
- Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialist March 6, 2014
- COLFAX - CNA April 10, 2014
- COLFAX - LPN/RN August 13, 2014
- Emergency Physician / Medical Director May 1, 2014
- Food Service Worker August 28, 2014
- Medical Assistant- Taos Surgical Specialties September 11, 2014
- NP/FNP/PA-Dermatology August 7, 2014
- Nurse Practioner - Pediatrics August 7, 2014
- Nurse Practioner - Penasco September 18, 2014
- Nurse Practioner -Apogee Hospitalist January 16, 2014
- Registered Nurse - LDRP August 28, 2014
- Registered Nurse - Observation Unit September 17, 2014
- Registered Nurse -SANE November 21, 2013
- Registered Nurse- Emergency Department August 7, 2014
- Sonographer July 24, 2014
- Sonographer-General March 13, 2014
- Unit Care Specialist-Tech II April 17, 2014