COLFAX - LPNPosted: December 13, 2013
The Licensed Practical Nurse is to be clinically competent. Delivers care to patients utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation, and evaluation under the direction of a Registered Nurse or physician and the supervision of the Assistant Director of Nursing and the Director of Nursing. Effectively interacts with patient, significant others and other health team members while maintaining standards of professional nursing
Schedule: Full - Time- 36 hours
Contact: Kaycee Sandoval
• Graduate from an accredited school or college of nursing.
• Current New Mexico license as a Licensed Practical Nurse.
• Basic Cardiac Life Support is required.
• At least one year as a clinical nurse in a long term care environment is preferred.
• Excellent Customer Service skills required.
• Communication and organizational skills required.
This Position is No Longer Available
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- ***First Steps Coordinator March 13, 2014
- Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialist March 6, 2014
- CNA-Med Surg March 13, 2014
- COLFAX - CNA February 25, 2014
- COLFAX - Cook November 11, 2013
- COLFAX - Food Service Aide March 14, 2014
- COLFAX - Housekeeping Aide March 5, 2014
- Emergency Medicine Physican March 13, 2014
- Environmental Service Worker March 13, 2014
- Environmental Service Worker - Penasco February 14, 2014
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) at WHI February 6, 2014
- Nurse Care Manager January 30, 2014
- Nurse Practioner January 30, 2014
- Occupational Therapist - Outpatient February 20, 2014
- Patient Access Manager January 30, 2014
- Registered Nurse - Observation Unit December 5, 2013
- Registered Nurse -SANE November 21, 2013
- Registered Nurse- Emergency Department January 16, 2014
- Sonographer March 13, 2014