Staff/ Meditech EducatorPosted: November 7, 2013
Responsible for assisting in the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of the Education Department programs for the staff of the hospital. May perform these duties personally or coordinate with other qualified staff to instruct the program.
Schedule: Part-time (20 hours per week
Contact: Gayle Martinez
• Associate degree in Nursing required. Bachelor's of Science in Nursing or Education preferred.
• Current New Mexico license as a Registered Nurse required.
• Minimum three (3) years of experience in health related field preferred.
• Previous experience in area of healthcare education preferred.
• BCLS, ACLS, and PALS instructor status preferred or obtained in the first year of employment.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills required.
• Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize Microsoft Office Suite programs required.
• Knowledge of Meditech computer system preferred.
This Position is No Longer Available
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Nurse Practioner - Wound Care Specialist May 1, 2014
- Registered Nurse - LDRP August 7, 2014
- Certified Coder/ Absractor-Inpatient March 27, 2014
- Certified Nurse Midwife September 9, 2014
- Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialist March 6, 2014
- COLFAX - CNA April 10, 2014
- COLFAX - Cook/Food Service Aide August 19, 2014
- COLFAX - LPN/RN August 13, 2014
- COLFAX - Medical Assistant June 12, 2014
- Emergency Physician / Medical Director May 1, 2014
- Food Service Worker August 28, 2014
- Medical Assistant- Taos Surgical Specialties September 11, 2014
- NP/FNP/PA-Dermatology August 7, 2014
- Nurse Practioner - Pediatrics August 7, 2014
- Nurse Practioner -Apogee Hospitalist January 16, 2014
- Occupational Therapist - Center for Physical Health February 20, 2014
- Registered Nurse - LDRP August 28, 2014
- Registered Nurse -SANE November 21, 2013
- Registered Nurse- Emergency Department August 7, 2014
- Sonographer July 24, 2014
- Sonographer-General March 13, 2014
- Unit Care Specialist-Tech II April 17, 2014