COLFAX - Dietary ManagerPosted: November 11, 2013
POSITION IS FOR COLFAX GENERAL LTC LOCATED IN SPRINGER NM
Responsible for successfully managing the organizational and administrative operations of Food Services. Performs supervisory duties including hiring, training, evaluating and the day-to-day supervision of the staff. Manages the financial aspects of the department and directs the quality assurance activities. Collaborates with Administration and Department Directors and Managers in matters relating to Food Services. Responsible for developing and maintaining an effective and efficient food service program that assures meeting resident nutritional needs while in compliance with all facility, state and federal regulations
Schedule: All Shifts
Contact: Kaycee Sandoval
• Two to three years related college level courses or Associate's Degree in food service preferred.
• Certified Dietary Manager certification or five years experience in food service
• Expected to complete Certified course within 24 months upon hire
• Previous food service experience in a healthcare setting preferred.
• Two years prior supervisory experience required.
• Communication and organizational skills required.
• Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize Microsoft Office Suite programs required.
This Position is No Longer Available
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Accountant II November 14, 2013
- Cashier - PBX November 27, 2013
- COLFAX - Registred Nurse May 31, 2013
- Grant Accounting Bookkeeper December 5, 2013
- Home Visitor December 5, 2013
- Medical Lab Scientist (Microbiology Section Head) January 10, 2013
- Nurse Case Manager November 14, 2013
- Patient Sitter November 14, 2013
- Registered Nurse - Observation Unit December 5, 2013
- Registered Nurse -SANE November 21, 2013
- Respiratory Therapist December 5, 2013
- Staff/ Meditech Educator November 7, 2013