COLFAX - CookPosted: November 11, 2013
Position is for Colfax General LTC located in Springer NM.
Responsible for performing a wide range of duties in the preparation and delivery of resident meal services. Responsibilities include preparing breakfast, luch and dinner food items, assisting with the delivery of resident trays and cleaning and sanitizing work areas. Duties are performed according to established procedures as outlined in the Dietary Department Policies & Procedures. Responsible for notifying Supervisor when all duties are complete.
Schedule: Full Time
Contact: Kaycee Sandoval
- One year food service experience in a hospital, skilled nursing care facility, or other related medical facility preferred.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prepare a variety of foods in large quantities and maintain cost control through food waste management.
- Possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, and the general public.
High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialist March 6, 2014
- COLFAX - CNA February 25, 2014
- COLFAX - Cook November 11, 2013
- COLFAX - Housekeeping Aide March 5, 2014
- Environmental Service Worker - Penasco February 14, 2014
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) at WHI February 6, 2014
- Nurse Care Manager January 30, 2014
- Nurse Practioner January 30, 2014
- Occupational Therapist - Outpatient February 20, 2014
- Patient Access Manager January 30, 2014
- Registered Nurse - Observation Unit December 5, 2013
- Registered Nurse -SANE November 21, 2013
- Registered Nurse- Emergency Department January 16, 2014