COLFAX - Receptionist/ClerkPosted: September 20, 2013
Assists with daily operational needs of the clinic, assists the medical staff with coordination of patient care and administrative details by performing the following duties: coordinating the front office operations and performing key clinic receptionist functions including greeting arriving patients and visitors in person; answering telephones; screening calls and visitors to determine nature of request or problem; taking messages; scheduling, rescheduling and canceling appointments with clinic providers using computer system; taking standard information for billing, administrative or other purposes; distributing a variety of forms and informational materials; maintaining medical records; charting; rooming; answering questions about clinic policies, procedures, fees, schedules, services, programs, etc.; assisting with completion of forms; calling in referrals to other health care providers. Perfoms registration and billing duties including registers patients; posts charges, payments, and adjustments; maintains cash collections and petty cash; reconciles and prepares deposits; addresses billing issues through the Clinical Practice Manager.
Schedule: Full - Time- 40 hours
Contact: Kaycee Sandoval
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Minimum of one year experience general medical office experience.
• Knowledge of State, Federal and Health Information Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) regulations required: clinic policies and procedures: medical terminology: computer programs and applications.
• Excellent Customer Service skills required.
• Communication and organizational skills required.
• Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize Microsoft Office Suite programs required. Skill in basic office equipment , multi-line telephone system, good communication skills.
* Ability to work effectively with Providers and other healthcare team members. Ability to prioritize and organize tasks effectively: communicate clearly: establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients, team members, and the general public.
This Position is No Longer Available
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Registered Nurse - LDRP June 11, 2015
- Advanced Practice Clinicians (PA/NP/FNP)--TSS October 23, 2014
- Billing Specialist August 27, 2015
- Certified Nurse Midwife September 9, 2014
- CNA-Med Surg August 27, 2015
- COLFAX - CNA/NA July 7, 2015
- COLFAX - Cook/Food Service Aide June 30, 2015
- COLFAX - Housekeeping Aide May 19, 2015
- COLFAX - LPN/RN July 27, 2015
- COLFAX-Medical Lab Tech. Support & Billing July 29, 2015
- Director of Information Technology July 30, 2015
- Director of Materials June 18, 2015
- ER- Registered Nurse April 9, 2015
- Food Service Worker August 27, 2015
- Human Resources Director August 13, 2015
- Medical Assistant- Primary Care June 18, 2015
- Nurse Practioner July 30, 2015
- Outpatient Dietician April 30, 2015
- PBX Operator August 20, 2015
- Phlebotomist June 25, 2015
- Registered Nurse - LDRP July 16, 2015
- Registered Nurse -Med Surg July 16, 2015
- Registered Nurse -Med Surg February 12, 2015
- Registered Nurse -SANE July 16, 2015
- Registered Nurse-ASC/PACU August 20, 2015
- Sonographer April 16, 2015
- Sonographer April 16, 2015
- Surgical Services Director of Operations June 18, 2015
- Wound Care Clinical Manager June 18, 2015