COLFAX - Receptionist/ClerkPosted: September 20, 2013
Assists with daily operational needs of the clinic, assists the medical staff with coordination of patient care and administrative details by performing the following duties: coordinating the front office operations and performing key clinic receptionist functions including greeting arriving patients and visitors in person; answering telephones; screening calls and visitors to determine nature of request or problem; taking messages; scheduling, rescheduling and canceling appointments with clinic providers using computer system; taking standard information for billing, administrative or other purposes; distributing a variety of forms and informational materials; maintaining medical records; charting; rooming; answering questions about clinic policies, procedures, fees, schedules, services, programs, etc.; assisting with completion of forms; calling in referrals to other health care providers. Perfoms registration and billing duties including registers patients; posts charges, payments, and adjustments; maintains cash collections and petty cash; reconciles and prepares deposits; addresses billing issues through the Clinical Practice Manager.
Schedule: Full - Time- 40 hours
Contact: Kaycee Sandoval
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Minimum of one year experience general medical office experience.
• Knowledge of State, Federal and Health Information Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) regulations required: clinic policies and procedures: medical terminology: computer programs and applications.
• Excellent Customer Service skills required.
• Communication and organizational skills required.
• Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize Microsoft Office Suite programs required. Skill in basic office equipment , multi-line telephone system, good communication skills.
* Ability to work effectively with Providers and other healthcare team members. Ability to prioritize and organize tasks effectively: communicate clearly: establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients, team members, and the general public.
This Position is No Longer Available
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Nurse Practioner - Wound Care Specialist May 1, 2014
- Registered Nurse - LDRP August 7, 2014
- Advanced Practice Clinicians (NP or PA-C) September 25, 2014
- Advanced Practice Clinicians - Dermatology August 7, 2014
- Billing Specialist October 16, 2014
- Certified Coder/ Absractor-Inpatient March 27, 2014
- Certified Nurse Midwife September 9, 2014
- Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialist March 6, 2014
- COLFAX - CNA April 10, 2014
- COLFAX - Cook/Food Service Aide September 24, 2014
- COLFAX - LPN/RN August 13, 2014
- COLFAX - Medical Assistant June 12, 2014
- Emergency Physician / Medical Director May 1, 2014
- Environmental Service Aid September 18, 2014
- Food Service Worker August 28, 2014
- Human Resources Offficer October 16, 2014
- Nurse Practioner - Penasco September 18, 2014
- Nurse Practioner -Apogee Hospitalist January 16, 2014
- Patient Sitter October 16, 2014
- Pediatric Hospitalist Nurse Practioner August 7, 2014
- Registered Nurse - LDRP August 28, 2014
- Registered Nurse - Observation Unit September 18, 2014
- Registered Nurse -SANE November 21, 2013
- Registered Nurse- Emergency Department August 7, 2014
- Registration Clerk October 2, 2014
- Sonographer July 24, 2014
- Sonographer October 16, 2014