Surgical TechnicianPosted: August 2, 2016
Assist surgeon during operative and invasive procedure. Ensures operating suite is adequately prepared for procedure. Monitors PAR levels of all surgical instruments and supplies. Cleans and sterilizes all surgical instruments. Position requires 8.10 pr 12 hour shifts to cover department Monday-Friday 6:30-17:00. Position requires individual to assume ‘on call’duty on a rotating basis. Call required to cover evenings, nights, weekends and Holidays.
Schedule: Full Time
Contact: Gayle Martinez
Phone: (575) 751-5741
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Minimum one year of previous experience working in an Operating Room required.
• One year experience as an Operating Room Scrub Technician preferred, prior experience as a Central Supply Technician accepted.
• Current Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) required.
• Excellent Customer Service and communication skills required
This Position is No Longer Available
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- ER- Registered Nurse December 1, 2016
- Medical Lab Scientist November 11, 2016
- Registered Nurse - LDRP November 17, 2016
- Accounts Receivable Assistant November 17, 2016
- Billing & Collections / Patient Accounts Manager August 16, 2016
- Birthing Assistant June 16, 2016
- Director of Patient Care Services November 11, 2016
- Director of Surgical Services August 11, 2016
- Emergency Physician March 31, 2016
- Food Service Worker I-II (Barista /Cook) September 22, 2016
- LDRP Manager November 17, 2016
- Medical Assistant - High Rd Derm (Taos/Santa Fe) December 1, 2016
- Physical Therapy Assistant May 19, 2016
- Physical Therapy Technician (Center for Physical Health) December 1, 2016
- Registered Nurse (Advanced Care Unit) July 8, 2016
- Registered Nurse - LDRP July 21, 2016
- Registered Nurse - Med Surg September 16, 2016
- Registered Nurse - Med Surg November 17, 2016
- Registered Nurse-ASCU/PACU July 8, 2016
- Registration Clerk December 1, 2016