Grant Accounting BookkeeperPosted: December 5, 2013
Works closey with the CFO in matining accurate financial records for the hospital grant programs. Generates obtains and process invoices for Director approval. Enters invoices in QuickBooks, reconciles monthly with Meditech. Assist grant funded porgrams with budgetary and spending issues.
Schedule: Part Time (28 Hrs) per week
Contact: Gayle Martinez
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Associates Degree in Business Administration or Accounting preferred.
- 3 years experience in bookkeeping and accounting preferred.
- Excellent Customer Service skills required.
- Communication and organizational skills required.
- Computer profiiciency and technical aptitude with the abilty to utilize Microsoft Office Suite programs.
This Position is No Longer Available
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- ER- Registered Nurse December 1, 2016
- Medical Lab Scientist November 11, 2016
- Registered Nurse - LDRP November 17, 2016
- Accounts Receivable Assistant November 17, 2016
- Billing & Collections / Patient Accounts Manager August 16, 2016
- Birthing Assistant June 16, 2016
- Director of Patient Care Services November 11, 2016
- Director of Surgical Services August 11, 2016
- Emergency Physician March 31, 2016
- Food Service Worker I-II (Barista /Cook) September 22, 2016
- LDRP Manager November 17, 2016
- Medical Assistant - High Rd Derm (Taos/Santa Fe) December 1, 2016
- Physical Therapy Assistant May 19, 2016
- Physical Therapy Technician (Center for Physical Health) December 1, 2016
- Registered Nurse (Advanced Care Unit) July 8, 2016
- Registered Nurse - LDRP July 21, 2016
- Registered Nurse - Med Surg September 16, 2016
- Registered Nurse - Med Surg November 17, 2016
- Registered Nurse-ASCU/PACU July 8, 2016
- Registration Clerk December 1, 2016