Grant Accounting BookkeeperPosted: December 5, 2013
Works closey with the CFO in matining accurate financial records for the hospital grant programs. Generates obtains and process invoices for Director approval. Enters invoices in QuickBooks, reconciles monthly with Meditech. Assist grant funded porgrams with budgetary and spending issues.
Schedule: Part Time (28 Hrs) per week
Contact: Gayle Martinez
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Associates Degree in Business Administration or Accounting preferred.
- 3 years experience in bookkeeping and accounting preferred.
- Excellent Customer Service skills required.
- Communication and organizational skills required.
- Computer profiiciency and technical aptitude with the abilty to utilize Microsoft Office Suite programs.
This Position is No Longer Available
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Nurse Practioner - Wound Care Specialist May 1, 2014
- Certified Coder/ Absractor-Inpatient March 27, 2014
- Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialist March 6, 2014
- CNA-Med Surg June 26, 2014
- COLFAX - CNA April 10, 2014
- COLFAX - Medical Assistant June 12, 2014
- Emergency Physician / Medical Director May 1, 2014
- Medical Assistant - TPS/Dermatology July 17, 2014
- Nurse Practioner -Apogee Hospitalist January 16, 2014
- Nurse Practioner -Women's Health Institute January 16, 2014
- Occupational Therapist - Center for Physical Health February 20, 2014
- Patient Information Coordinator - Apogee June 12, 2014
- Patient Information Coordinator - Apogee July 3, 2014
- Patient Sitter June 5, 2014
- Peri-Operative RN / Circulator June 5, 2014
- Physical Therapist - Outpatient May 1, 2014
- Physical Therapy Technician -CPH July 24, 2014
- Registered Nurse - TPS/Dermatology July 17, 2014
- Registered Nurse -SANE November 21, 2013
- Registered Nurse- Emergency Department June 5, 2014
- Sonographer-General March 13, 2014
- Unit Care Specialist-Tech II April 17, 2014