Grant Accounting BookkeeperPosted: December 5, 2013
Works closey with the CFO in matining accurate financial records for the hospital grant programs. Generates obtains and process invoices for Director approval. Enters invoices in QuickBooks, reconciles monthly with Meditech. Assist grant funded porgrams with budgetary and spending issues.
Schedule: Part Time (28 Hrs) per week
Contact: Gayle Martinez
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Associates Degree in Business Administration or Accounting preferred.
- 3 years experience in bookkeeping and accounting preferred.
- Excellent Customer Service skills required.
- Communication and organizational skills required.
- Computer profiiciency and technical aptitude with the abilty to utilize Microsoft Office Suite programs.
This Position is No Longer Available
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Registered Nurse-ASCU/PACU October 12, 2017
- Cardiac Sonographer September 14, 2017
- Director of Patient Care Services September 28, 2017
- Environmental Service Aid II October 19, 2017
- General Surgeon August 17, 2017
- LDRP Manager June 22, 2017
- MD / DO August 17, 2017
- Medical Lab Scientist April 27, 2017
- Medical Lab Scientist June 29, 2017
- Medical Lab Scientist October 26, 2017
- Phlebotomist October 19, 2017
- Registered Nurse - LDRP August 31, 2017
- Registered Nurse Peri-Operative (Circulator) July 6, 2017
- Registered Nurse Peri-Operative (Circulator) October 19, 2017
- Registered Nurse- First Assist February 2, 2017
- Registered Nurse- First Assist September 28, 2017
- Registered Nurse-ASCU/PACU August 17, 2017
- Registration Clerk November 2, 2017
- Respiratory Therapist October 26, 2017
- Scrub Technician III (Certified) October 19, 2017
- Sonographer October 19, 2017
- Surgical Technician (Educator) July 20, 2017
- Surgical Technician IV - First Assist May 12, 2017