Scrub TechnicianPosted: March 21, 2013
Assist surgeon during operations/ invasive procedures. Ensures operating suite is adequately prepared for procedure. Monitor par levels of all surgical instruments and supplies. Cleans and sterilizes all surgical instruments. Positions require 8, 10, or 12 hour shifts to cover department Monday-Friday 6:30-17:00. Position requires individual to assume 'on call' duty on a rotating basis. Call required to cover evenings, nights weekends, and Holidays.
Performs duties independently under the supervision of a licensed nurse, operating from specific and definite direction and instructions. Decisions are of routine and/or critical nature, made within prescribed operating guidelines, policies, and procedures and within Nursing Standard of Care. Communicates new material, equipment, and procedures to all members of the team. Is responsible for delivering patient care within institutional guidelines.
Salary: $ 16.30-20.30
Schedule: Full Time
Contact: Gayle Martinez
Phone: (575) 751-5741
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Minimum one year of previous experience working in an Operating room required.
- Minimum two years experience as an Operating Room Scrub Technician preferred, prior experience as a Central Supply Technician accepted.
- Current Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) required.
- Excellent Customer Service and communication skills required.
This Position is No Longer Available
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Accountant II November 14, 2013
- Cashier - PBX November 27, 2013
- COLFAX - Registred Nurse May 31, 2013
- Grant Accounting Bookkeeper December 5, 2013
- Home Visitor December 5, 2013
- Medical Lab Scientist (Microbiology Section Head) January 10, 2013
- Nurse Case Manager November 14, 2013
- Patient Sitter November 14, 2013
- Registered Nurse - Observation Unit December 5, 2013
- Registered Nurse -SANE November 21, 2013
- Respiratory Therapist December 5, 2013
- Staff/ Meditech Educator November 7, 2013