Security GuardPosted: October 12, 2017
Requires ability to work with minimal guidance when completing assigned repairs or facility maintenance tasks and strict attention to detail towards the quality of work being performed. The position is responsible for the timely and appropriate high quality completion of maintenance task, while closely monitoring the safety and security environment of Holy Cross Hospital and associated hospital campus Position expectations require the individual to respond immediately to developing security incidents upon notification or recognition. Security expectations required this position to be able to effectively deescalate.
Schedule: Full - Time- 40 hours
Contact: Gayle Martinez
High School Diploma or GED required. Minimum of 1 year experience in maintenance.
Minimum of 1 year experience in security management or completion of an approved security management course within 3 months of hire.
Must have valid State of NM Drivers License and be insurable by HCH insurance carrier.
Excellent Customer Service skills required.
Communication, prioritization, and organizational skills required.
Adequate Microsoft Office computer skills required to complete daily electronic reporting requirements and effectively communicate via email and through other electronic means.
This Position is No Longer Available
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Phlebotomist (PT) January 4, 2018
- Accountant II February 20, 2018
- Education Coordinator - RN January 5, 2018
- Environmental Service Aid I February 8, 2018
- General Surgeon August 17, 2017
- Groundskeeper February 15, 2018
- House Shift Coordinator February 15, 2018
- Human Resources Officer January 4, 2018
- Medical Assistant - Taos Surgical Specialties January 25, 2018
- Medical Lab Scientist April 27, 2017
- Medical Lab Scientist October 26, 2017
- Medical Lab Scientist (Per Diem) January 25, 2018
- Registered Nurse - Acute Care Unit December 7, 2017
- Registered Nurse - LDRP (FT) May 25, 2017
- Registered Nurse - LDRP (PT) August 31, 2017
- Registered Nurse -Med Surg December 29, 2017
- Registered Nurse -SANE December 21, 2017
- Registered Nurse- Emergency Department (FT) February 20, 2018
- Registered Nurse- Emergency Department (per diem) January 25, 2018
- Registered Nurse- Emergency Department (PT) December 29, 2017
- Registered Nurse- First Assist February 2, 2017
- Registered Nurse-ASCU/PACU January 25, 2018
- Registered Nurse-Circulator January 25, 2018
- Registration Clerk (FT) January 31, 2018
- Scrub Technician III (Certified) October 19, 2017
- Social Worker (MSW) January 31, 2018
- Sonographer (per diem) October 19, 2017
- Surgical Technician (Educator) July 20, 2017
- Surgical Technician IV - First Assist May 12, 2017