Security GuardPosted: October 12, 2017
Requires ability to work with minimal guidance when completing assigned repairs or facility maintenance tasks and strict attention to detail towards the quality of work being performed. The position is responsible for the timely and appropriate high quality completion of maintenance task, while closely monitoring the safety and security environment of Holy Cross Hospital and associated hospital campus Position expectations require the individual to respond immediately to developing security incidents upon notification or recognition. Security expectations required this position to be able to effectively deescalate.
Schedule: Full - Time- 40 hours
Contact: Gayle Martinez
High School Diploma or GED required. Minimum of 1 year experience in maintenance.
Minimum of 1 year experience in security management or completion of an approved security management course within 3 months of hire.
Must have valid State of NM Drivers License and be insurable by HCH insurance carrier.
Excellent Customer Service skills required.
Communication, prioritization, and organizational skills required.
Adequate Microsoft Office computer skills required to complete daily electronic reporting requirements and effectively communicate via email and through other electronic means.
This Position is No Longer Available
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Registered Nurse-ASCU/PACU October 12, 2017
- Director of Patient Care Services September 28, 2017
- General Surgeon August 17, 2017
- LDRP Manager June 22, 2017
- MD / DO August 17, 2017
- Medical Lab Scientist April 27, 2017
- Medical Lab Scientist June 29, 2017
- Medical Lab Scientist October 26, 2017
- PBX Operator II November 30, 2017
- Phlebotomist October 19, 2017
- Registered Nurse - Acute Care Unit December 7, 2017
- Registered Nurse - LDRP August 31, 2017
- Registered Nurse - LDRP May 25, 2017
- Registered Nurse -Med Surg November 22, 2017
- Registered Nurse Peri-Operative (Circulator) February 23, 2017
- Registered Nurse- First Assist February 2, 2017
- Registered Nurse- First Assist September 28, 2017
- Registered Nurse-ASCU/PACU November 22, 2017
- Registration Clerk November 22, 2017
- Registration Clerk November 30, 2017
- Respiratory Therapist October 26, 2017
- RN - Cardiology/Interventional November 30, 2017
- Scrub Technician III (Certified) October 19, 2017
- Sonographer October 19, 2017
- Surgical Technician (Educator) July 20, 2017
- Surgical Technician IV - First Assist May 12, 2017