SonographerPosted: October 19, 2017
Provides health care services, usin ultrasound to assist in diagnosis. Performs ultrasound imaging and related procedures in one or all of the areas covered in the scope of practice. Demonstrates anatomy for interpretation and/or intervention by or at the request of a licensed practitioner. Exercises professional judgement in performance of services. Performs sonographic procedures in Ultrasound, or a combination of modalities.
Schedule: Per Diem (0-12 hours per week)
Contact: Gayle Martinez
Phone: (575) 751-5741
- Graduate from an accredited school or college program in Ultrasound required.
- Current State of New Mexico licensure required.
- ARRT registered and/or RDMS certification required.
- BCLS required.
- One-year experience preferred.
- Communication and organizational skills required.
- Computer proficiency and technical aptitude required. Knowledge of Meditech preferred.
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Registered Nurse-ASCU/PACU October 12, 2017
- Cardiac Sonographer September 14, 2017
- Director of Patient Care Services September 28, 2017
- Environmental Service Aid II October 19, 2017
- General Surgeon August 17, 2017
- LDRP Manager June 22, 2017
- MD / DO August 17, 2017
- Medical Lab Scientist April 27, 2017
- Medical Lab Scientist June 29, 2017
- Medical Lab Scientist October 26, 2017
- Phlebotomist October 19, 2017
- Registered Nurse - LDRP August 31, 2017
- Registered Nurse Peri-Operative (Circulator) July 6, 2017
- Registered Nurse Peri-Operative (Circulator) October 19, 2017
- Registered Nurse- First Assist February 2, 2017
- Registered Nurse- First Assist September 28, 2017
- Registered Nurse-ASCU/PACU August 17, 2017
- Registration Clerk November 2, 2017
- Respiratory Therapist October 26, 2017
- Scrub Technician III (Certified) October 19, 2017
- Sonographer October 19, 2017
- Surgical Technician (Educator) July 20, 2017
- Surgical Technician IV - First Assist May 12, 2017