Human Resources OfficerPosted: January 4, 2018
The Human Resources Director is directly responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resources function. Provides leadership to core human resources activities, including labor relations, strategic planning, recruitment, compensation, benefits, employee evaluation, career development and retention strategies.
- Annually reviews and makes recommendations to Administration for improvement of policies, procedures and practices on personnel matters.
- Key administrative representative to Union, including contract negotiations, contract interpretation, compensation adjustments and employee discipline.
- Maintains knowledge of industry trends and Federal/State employment legislation, ensuring compliance related to the department.
- Drives and communicates changes in personnel policies and procedures ensuring compliance and consistent application.
- Assists Administration in the annual review, preparation and administration of wage and salary program.
- Coordinates or conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separation, recommending changes as appropriate.
- Consults with legal counsel as appropriate, or as directed by the supervising V.P., on personnel matters.
- Works directly with Department Directors to assist them in carrying out their responsibilities on personnel matters.
- Recommends, evaluates and participates in staff development.
- Develops and maintains a human resources system that meets personnel information needs
- Supervises the staff of the human resources department.
- Participates on committees and special projects as required.
- Responsible for financial performance of the human resources department.
Schedule: Full - Time- 40 hours
Contact: Valerie Alfaro
• Bachelor's degree in related field required. Masters preferred.
• SPHR or PHR certification preferred.
• 5 or more years of previous hospital experience in all aspects of Human Resources functions required.
• 3 or more years of prior supervisory experience preferred.
• Knowledge of DNV/NIAHO certification preferred.
• Excellent communication, mediation and organizational skills required.
• Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize Microsoft Office Suite programs required.
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Accountant II February 20, 2018
- Activity Director March 8, 2018
- Billing Specialist April 5, 2018
- Clinic Scheduler April 19, 2018
- Dietitian March 28, 2018
- Education Coordinator January 5, 2018
- Food Service Worker III April 19, 2018
- General Surgeon August 17, 2017
- Human Resources Officer January 4, 2018
- Medical Assistant II- Pediatric Clinic February 28, 2018
- Medical Assistant II- Primary Care February 28, 2018
- Medical Lab Scientist April 27, 2017
- Medical Lab Scientist October 26, 2017
- Medical Lab Scientist (Per Diem) January 25, 2018
- PBX Operator I March 28, 2018
- Registered Nurse - LDRP (FT) May 25, 2017
- Registered Nurse - LDRP (PT) August 31, 2017
- Registered Nurse -Med Surg December 29, 2017
- Registered Nurse -Med Surg March 22, 2018
- Registered Nurse -SANE December 21, 2017
- Registered Nurse- ACU (Part Time) December 7, 2017
- Registered Nurse- Emergency Department (FT) March 15, 2018
- Registered Nurse- Emergency Department (per diem) January 25, 2018
- Registered Nurse- First Assist February 2, 2017
- Registered Nurse-Circulator January 25, 2018
- Registered Nurse-LDRP (Per Diem) April 5, 2018
- Registration Clerk (Per Diem) April 19, 2018
- RN-Circulator January 25, 2018
- RN-Circulator March 8, 2018
- Scheduler April 5, 2018
- Scrub Technician III (Certified) October 19, 2017
- Sonographer (per diem) October 19, 2017
- Surgical Technician (Educator) July 20, 2017
- Surgical Technician IV - First Assist May 12, 2017