Human Resources OfficerPosted: January 4, 2018
The Human Resources Director is directly responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resources function. Provides leadership to core human resources activities, including labor relations, strategic planning, recruitment, compensation, benefits, employee evaluation, career development and retention strategies.
- Annually reviews and makes recommendations to Administration for improvement of policies, procedures and practices on personnel matters.
- Key administrative representative to Union, including contract negotiations, contract interpretation, compensation adjustments and employee discipline.
- Maintains knowledge of industry trends and Federal/State employment legislation, ensuring compliance related to the department.
- Drives and communicates changes in personnel policies and procedures ensuring compliance and consistent application.
- Assists Administration in the annual review, preparation and administration of wage and salary program.
- Coordinates or conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separation, recommending changes as appropriate.
- Consults with legal counsel as appropriate, or as directed by the supervising V.P., on personnel matters.
- Works directly with Department Directors to assist them in carrying out their responsibilities on personnel matters.
- Recommends, evaluates and participates in staff development.
- Develops and maintains a human resources system that meets personnel information needs
- Supervises the staff of the human resources department.
- Participates on committees and special projects as required.
- Responsible for financial performance of the human resources department.
Schedule: Full - Time- 40 hours
Contact: Valerie Alfaro
• Bachelor's degree in related field required. Masters preferred.
• SPHR or PHR certification preferred.
• 5 or more years of previous hospital experience in all aspects of Human Resources functions required.
• 3 or more years of prior supervisory experience preferred.
• Knowledge of DNV/NIAHO certification preferred.
• Excellent communication, mediation and organizational skills required.
• Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize Microsoft Office Suite programs required.
This Position is No Longer Available
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Accountant II February 20, 2018
- Accounts Receivable Assistant August 16, 2018
- Case Management Manager August 23, 2018
- Certified Nursing Assistant August 16, 2018
- Certified Nursing Assistant September 6, 2018
- ED Clinical Social Worker October 4, 2018
- ER Tech II September 6, 2018
- General Surgeon August 17, 2017
- House Shift Coordinator October 4, 2018
- Lab Assistant/Phlebotomist September 14, 2018
- Lab Assistant/Phlebotomist September 20, 2018
- Medical Lab Scientist (FT) June 19, 2018
- Medical Lab Scientist (Per Diem) January 25, 2018
- OR Manager October 4, 2018
- Patient Accounts Representative October 4, 2018
- PBX Operator I (Part Time) October 4, 2018
- PBX Operator I (Per Diem) March 28, 2018
- Physical Therapist (Per Diem) August 16, 2018
- Registered Nurse- ER (Full Time) September 6, 2018
- Registration Clerk March 23, 2017
- Registration Clerk (Full Time) July 26, 2018
- Registration Clerk (Per Diem) October 4, 2018
- RN- ER (Full Time) May 22, 2018
- RN- Surgical Tech/First Assist May 12, 2017
- RN-ASCU/PACU (Full Time) June 21, 2018
- RN-Circulator (Full Time) January 25, 2018
- RN-Circulator (Full Time) March 8, 2018
- RN-Circulator (Per Diem) October 4, 2018
- RN-LDRP (Full Time) August 31, 2017
- RN-LDRP (Full Time) May 25, 2017
- RN-LDRP (Full Time) February 9, 2017
- Scrub Technician III (Certified) October 19, 2017
- Sonographer October 4, 2018
- Surgical Technician (Educator) July 20, 2017
- Surgical Technician II May 24, 2018
- Surgical Technician IV - First Assist May 12, 2017