Human Resources DirectorPosted: April 19, 2019
The Human Resources Director is directly responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resources function. Provides leadership to core human resources activities, including labor relations, strategic planning, recruitment, compensation, benefits, employee evaluation, career development and retention strategies.
- Annually reviews and makes recommendations to Administration for improvement of policies, procedures and practices on personnel matters.
- Key administrative representative to Union, including contract negotiations, contract interpretation, compensation adjustments and employee discipline.
- Maintains knowledge of industry trends and Federal/State employment legislation, ensuring compliance related to the department.
- Drives and communicates changes in personnel policies and procedures ensuring compliance and consistent application.
- Assists Administration in the annual review, preparation and administration of wage and salary program.
- Coordinates or conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separation, recommending changes as appropriate.
- Consults with legal counsel as appropriate, or as directed by the supervising V.P., on personnel matters.
- Works directly with Department Directors to assist them in carrying out their responsibilities on personnel matters.
- Recommends, evaluates and participates in staff development.
- Develops and maintains a human resources system that meets personnel information needs
- Supervises the staff of the human resources department.
- Participates on committees and special projects as required.
- Responsible for financial performance of the human resources department.
Schedule: Full - Time- 40 hours
Contact: Anthony Ralph
• Bachelor's degree in related field required. Masters preferred.
• SPHR or PHR certification preferred.
• 5 or more years of previous hospital experience in all aspects of Human Resources functions required.
• 3 or more years of prior supervisory experience preferred.
• Knowledge of DNV/NIAHO certification preferred.
• Excellent communication, mediation and organizational skills required.
• Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize Microsoft Office Suite
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Case Management Director July 12, 2019
- Clinical Informatics-EMR Liason June 21, 2019
- ED Mid-Level Provider February 20, 2019
- Environmental Service Aide Duty Offsite April 25, 2019
- Human Resources Director April 19, 2019
- Medical Staff Coordinator June 20, 2019
- PBX Operator I December 17, 2018
- Registered Nurse - Med Surg March 7, 2019
- Registered Nurse - Med Surg June 13, 2019
- Registered Nurse - Med Surg June 27, 2019
- Registered Nurse -SANE March 19, 2019
- Registered Nurse-ACU October 19, 2018
- Registered Nurse-ACU November 16, 2018
- Registered Nurse-ACU July 12, 2019
- Registered Nurse-ER May 21, 2019
- Registration Clerk (Full Time) June 27, 2019
- Registration Clerk (Part Time) June 6, 2019
- Registration Clerk (Per Diem) June 6, 2019
- RN-ASCU/PACU June 27, 2019
- RN-Circulator (Full Time) March 8, 2018
- RN-Circulator (Full Time) December 7, 2018
- RN-LDRP (Full Time) August 31, 2017
- RN-LDRP (Full Time) May 25, 2017
- Security Guard July 12, 2019
- Surgical Technician II December 7, 2018