CNA-Med SurgPosted: July 25, 2013
Assist in delivery of direct patient care under the supervision of the Med / Surg manager, House Shift manager or licensed nurse. Delivers care to patients utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation and evaluation. Effectively interacts with patients' significant others and other health team members while maintaining standards of professional nursing.
Performs duties independently under the supervision of a licensed nurse, operation from specific and definite direction and instruction.
Schedule: Full - Time- 36 hours
Contact: Gayle Martinez
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must have Nursing Assistant certification or comparable previous work experience
- CPR certified.
- Minimum one year experience on a Med/Surg unit desired.
- Excellent Customer Service and communication skills required.
- Basic Cardiac Life support required
This Position is No Longer Available
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Accountant II November 14, 2013
- Cashier - PBX November 27, 2013
- COLFAX - Registred Nurse May 31, 2013
- Grant Accounting Bookkeeper December 5, 2013
- Home Visitor December 5, 2013
- Medical Lab Scientist (Microbiology Section Head) January 10, 2013
- Nurse Case Manager November 14, 2013
- Patient Sitter November 14, 2013
- Registered Nurse - Observation Unit December 5, 2013
- Registered Nurse -SANE November 21, 2013
- Respiratory Therapist December 5, 2013
- Staff/ Meditech Educator November 7, 2013