CNA-Med SurgPosted: July 25, 2013
Assist in delivery of direct patient care under the supervision of the Med / Surg manager, House Shift manager or licensed nurse. Delivers care to patients utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation and evaluation. Effectively interacts with patients' significant others and other health team members while maintaining standards of professional nursing.
Performs duties independently under the supervision of a licensed nurse, operation from specific and definite direction and instruction.
Schedule: Full - Time- 36 hours
Contact: Gayle Martinez
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must have Nursing Assistant certification or comparable previous work experience
- CPR certified.
- Minimum one year experience on a Med/Surg unit desired.
- Excellent Customer Service and communication skills required.
- Basic Cardiac Life support required
This Position is No Longer Available
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Nurse Practioner - Wound Care Specialist May 1, 2014
- Registered Nurse - LDRP August 7, 2014
- Certified Coder/ Absractor-Inpatient March 27, 2014
- Certified Nurse Midwife September 9, 2014
- Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialist March 6, 2014
- COLFAX - CNA April 10, 2014
- COLFAX - Cook/Food Service Aide August 19, 2014
- COLFAX - LPN/RN August 13, 2014
- COLFAX - Medical Assistant June 12, 2014
- Emergency Physician / Medical Director May 1, 2014
- Food Service Worker August 28, 2014
- Medical Assistant- Taos Surgical Specialties September 11, 2014
- NP/FNP/PA-Dermatology August 7, 2014
- Nurse Practioner - Pediatrics August 7, 2014
- Nurse Practioner -Apogee Hospitalist January 16, 2014
- Occupational Therapist - Center for Physical Health February 20, 2014
- Registered Nurse - LDRP August 28, 2014
- Registered Nurse -SANE November 21, 2013
- Registered Nurse- Emergency Department August 7, 2014
- Sonographer July 24, 2014
- Sonographer-General March 13, 2014
- Unit Care Specialist-Tech II April 17, 2014