Clinic Coordinator (Taos Surgical Specialties)Posted: December 28, 2018
Responsible for providing administrative support and for successfully supervising the operational functions of the Women's Health Institute. Splits time between providing administrative oversight and performing daily clinic functions. Administrative oversight duties include: Coordination of patient and staff schedules, including call schedules, ensuring that providers have adequate support, ensuing clinic compliance with regulatory and licensing agency mandates, supervising clinic personnel and montioring personnel and supply budgets. Daily functions include, making appointments, patient check-ins, collection of patient payments, ordering of supplies, obtaining prior authorizations, and serving as the practice Athena superuser. Serves on TSS committees and is an active member of the TSS management team.
Schedule: Full - Time- 40 hours
Contact: Anthony Ralph
• Two year degree. May substitute five years of medical practice experience for degree.
• Medical Practice Experience, strongly preferred.
• Prior Electronic Health Record Experience Strongly Preferred, Athena experience highly desireable.
• Knowedge of professional billing and insurance coverage highly desirable.
• Knowledge of DNV/NIAHO certification preferred.
• Knowledge of HIPAA and State regulations for acute care facilities required
This Position is No Longer Available
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Certified Nursing Assistant June 6, 2019
- Clinical Informatics - EMR Training Coordinator November 26, 2018
- ED Mid-Level Provider February 20, 2019
- Environmental Service Aide Duty Offsite April 25, 2019
- Human Resources Director April 19, 2019
- Medical Lab Scientist January 24, 2019
- Medical Lab Scientist June 7, 2019
- Medical Staff Coordinator June 20, 2019
- Patient Accounts Representative June 6, 2019
- Patient Sitter May 13, 2019
- PBX Operator I December 17, 2018
- PHO Administrative Assistant June 20, 2019
- Physical Therapist June 6, 2019
- Registered Nurse - Med Surg March 7, 2019
- Registered Nurse - Med Surg June 13, 2019
- Registered Nurse -SANE March 19, 2019
- Registered Nurse-ACU October 19, 2018
- Registered Nurse-ACU November 16, 2018
- Registered Nurse-Anticoagulation June 13, 2019
- Registered Nurse-ER May 21, 2019
- Registration Clerk (Part Time) June 6, 2019
- Registration Clerk (Per Diem) June 6, 2019
- Rehabilitation Services Director June 6, 2019
- RN-Circulator (Full Time) March 8, 2018
- RN-Circulator (Full Time) December 7, 2018
- RN-LDRP (Full Time) August 31, 2017
- RN-LDRP (Full Time) May 25, 2017
- Security Guard June 6, 2019
- Surgical Technician II December 7, 2018