Employee Health RNPosted: March 23, 2017
This position assesses, plans, implements, evaluates and documents care of employees in accordance with organizational policies and in accordance with standards of professional practice. This position is accountable for the quality of services delivered by self or others who work in association. This position utilizes specialized knowledge, judgment, and skills necessary to assess data and plan, provide and evaluate care appropriate.
Performs duties independently with minimal supervision, operating from specific and definite direction and instructions. Decisions are of routine or critical nature, made within prescribed operating guidelines, policies, and procedures. Communicates new material, equipment, and procedures to all members of the team. Is responsible for delivering patient care within institutional guidelines. Interacts with all levels of staff in a variety of departments, physicians, patients, families and external contacts, such as employees of other health care institutions, community providers and agencies, concerning the health care of the employee. Interacts with other health care providers in numerous settings in order to report and ask for or clarify information.
Schedule: Part Time (20 hours)
Contact: Gayle Martinez
• Graduate from an accredited school or college of nursing required.
• Current New Mexico license as a Registered Nurse required.
• Basic Cardiac Life Support is required.
• At least one year as a clinical nurse in a hospital environment is preferred.
This Position is No Longer Available
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Registered Nurse - LDRP July 20, 2017
- Registered Nurse - LDRP November 17, 2016
- Accountant II July 20, 2017
- Environmental Service Aid (Relief) August 17, 2017
- Environmental Services Worker August 4, 2017
- Family Nurse Practioner (pediatrics) December 8, 2016
- Food Service Worker August 17, 2017
- LDRP Manager June 22, 2017
- Medical Lab Scientist April 27, 2017
- Medical Lab Scientist June 29, 2017
- Medical Lab Section Head (Microbiology) June 1, 2017
- Occupational Therapist February 16, 2017
- OR Pre Admission - Registered Nurse May 25, 2017
- PBX Operator August 11, 2017
- Physical Therapist August 25, 2016
- Registered Nurse - Acute Care Unit March 30, 2017
- Registered Nurse - Critical Care Unit April 6, 2017
- Registered Nurse - LDRP August 4, 2017
- Registered Nurse -Med Surg August 11, 2017
- Registered Nurse Peri-Operative (Circulator) February 2, 2017
- Registered Nurse Peri-Operative (Circulator) February 23, 2017
- Registered Nurse-ASCU/PACU February 16, 2017
- Registered Nurse-ASCU/PACU April 6, 2017
- Registration Clerk March 23, 2017
- Respiratory Therapist February 9, 2017
- RN Case Management Manager May 5, 2016
- RN Case Manager May 5, 2017
- Sonographer February 9, 2017
- Surgical Technician December 22, 2016
- Surgical Technician May 12, 2017
- Surgical Technician (Educator) July 20, 2017