ER- Registered NursePosted: December 1, 2016
The Registered Nurse is to be clinically competent. Delivers care to patients utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation, and evaluation under the supervision of the Emergency Department Manager and the House Shift Manager. Effectively interacts with patient, significant others and other health team members while maintaining standards of professional nursing.
Schedule: Full - Time- 36 hours
Contact: Gayle Martinez
Phone: (575) 751-5741
- Graduate from an accredited school or college of nursing required.
- Current State of New Mexico licensure as a Registered Nurse requried.
- BCLS, ACLS, PALS, TNCC and NRP required. Must be completed within 6 months of hire.
- ENC preferred.
- Two years nursing experience in an acute care facility, with at least one year experience in Critical Care or Emergency Department preferred.
This Position is No Longer Available
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Phlebotomist (PT) January 4, 2018
- Accountant II February 20, 2018
- Activity Director March 8, 2018
- Certified Nursing Assistant - Med Surg March 15, 2018
- Education Coordinator January 5, 2018
- General Surgeon August 17, 2017
- House Shift Coordinator February 15, 2018
- Human Resources Officer January 4, 2018
- Lab Director March 15, 2018
- Medical Assistant II- Pediatric Clinic February 28, 2018
- Medical Assistant II- Primary Care February 28, 2018
- Medical Lab Scientist April 27, 2017
- Medical Lab Scientist October 26, 2017
- Medical Lab Scientist (Per Diem) January 25, 2018
- Registered Nurse - Acute Care Unit December 7, 2017
- Registered Nurse - LDRP (FT) May 25, 2017
- Registered Nurse - LDRP (PT) August 31, 2017
- Registered Nurse -Med Surg December 29, 2017
- Registered Nurse -SANE December 21, 2017
- Registered Nurse- Emergency Department (FT) March 15, 2018
- Registered Nurse- Emergency Department (per diem) January 25, 2018
- Registered Nurse- First Assist February 2, 2017
- Registered Nurse-Circulator January 25, 2018
- Registration Clerk (FT) January 31, 2018
- RN-Circulator January 25, 2018
- RN-Circulator March 8, 2018
- Scrub Technician III (Certified) October 19, 2017
- Sonographer (per diem) October 19, 2017
- Surgical Technician (Educator) July 20, 2017
- Surgical Technician IV - First Assist May 12, 2017