RN Case Management ManagerPosted: May 5, 2016
Responsible and accountable for clinical and financial operations of the Care Management system. The Manager provides hospital-wide leadership through effective managerial and educational direction in the areas of Care Management operations, resource management, patient flow through the continuum, DRG financial analysis, change management, managed care, guidelines/protocols, clinical documentation and systems improvement. Independent action is required to ensure an integrated process which will coordinate health care delivery across service lines. Frequent interfaces with Senior Leadership, Medical Staff, Quality, Ancillary Services and Nursing in a communicative and change management capacity. Promotes high quality patient care and cost effectiveness by proactively coordinating the entire spectrum of a patient's care; facilitating positive outcomes with appropriate use of resources.
Schedule: Full - Time- 40 hours
Contact: Gayle Martinez
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing or BSN preferred.
Nursing, Social Worker or other related degree required.
. Certification in Care Management preferred.
• Current BCLS required.
• Requires a minimum of five (5) years recent acute care nursing experience.
• Three (3) years demonstrated nursing management in fast pace, complex environment.
• Multidisciplinary approach to clinical improvement.
• Fiscal Management.
• Managed Care concepts and strategies; DRG reimbursement.
• Convert DRG and Physician practice pattern data information into quantifying data which impacts costs and quality.
• Ability to implement new programs and problem solving mechanisms.
• Strong interpersonal communication skills.
• Experience in developing and presenting education programs.
• Competent computer skills to include Microsoft Office programs
• Excellent knowledge of Medicare/Medicaid/Third Party admission and concurrent review criteria.
• Knowledge of "Benchmark" and "Best Practice" methodologies.
• Ability to implement and initiate workload changes and set priorities.
• Care Management Practice/Guidelines, to include analyzing, trending and reporting variances
• Working knowledge of Milliman.
This Position is No Longer Available
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- A/R Posting Analyst September 20, 2018
- Accountant II February 20, 2018
- Accounts Receivable Assistant August 16, 2018
- Case Management Manager August 23, 2018
- ER Nurse Manager September 6, 2018
- ER Tech II September 6, 2018
- Food Service Worker/Cook July 19, 2018
- General Surgeon August 17, 2017
- Lab Assistant/Phlebotomist September 14, 2018
- Lab Assistant/Phlebotomist September 20, 2018
- Medical Lab Scientist (FT) June 19, 2018
- Medical Lab Scientist (Per Diem) January 25, 2018
- PBX Operator I (Part Time) September 6, 2018
- PBX Operator I (Per Diem) March 28, 2018
- PBX Operator II August 30, 2018
- Physical Therapist (Per Diem) August 16, 2018
- Physical Therapist Assistant July 19, 2018
- Registered Nurse -Med Surg September 6, 2018
- Registered Nurse -Med Surg (Per Diem) August 16, 2018
- Registered Nurse- ER (Full Time) September 6, 2018
- Registered Nurse-ACU September 6, 2018
- Registered Respiratory Therapist September 20, 2018
- Registration Clerk March 23, 2017
- Registration Clerk (Full Time) July 26, 2018
- Registration Clerk (Full Time) August 30, 2018
- RN- ER (Full Time) May 22, 2018
- RN- ER (Full Time) June 7, 2018
- RN- Surgical Tech/First Assist May 12, 2017
- RN-ASCU/PACU (Full Time) June 21, 2018
- RN-Circulator (Full Time) January 25, 2018
- RN-Circulator (Full Time) March 8, 2018
- RN-LDRP (Full Time) August 31, 2017
- RN-LDRP (Full Time) May 25, 2017
- RN-LDRP (Full Time) February 9, 2017
- Scrub Technician III (Certified) October 19, 2017
- Surgical Tech II August 16, 2018
- Surgical Technician (Educator) July 20, 2017
- Surgical Technician II May 24, 2018
- Surgical Technician IV - First Assist May 12, 2017