RN Case ManagerPosted: May 5, 2017
Responsible for coordinating and facilitating the patient's hospitalization from pre-admission through post-discharge. Collaborates with physicians, nurses, social workers and other health care team members to expedite medically appropriate, cost effective care. Applies clinical expertise and medical appropriate criteria to resource utilization and discharge planning to achieve desired health maintenance and disease prevention outcomes. Will advise the health care team and provide leadership as necessary. Communicates at inter-departmental level as well as across all health care areas with the goal of improving clinical management of patients, thereby impacting medical and psychosocial care across the health care continuum. Core processes include risk assessment and management of clinical populations, discharge planning, and utilization management. Provides assistance to patients and families through assessment and evaluation of psychosocial, emotional, and financial factors which impact health status and barriers to wellness.
Schedule: Per Diem (0-12 hours per week)
Contact: Gayle Martinez
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required. BSN preferred.
• Current licensure to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of New Mexico.
• Requires a minimum of three (3) years acute care experience, preferably in Care Management, Utilization Management, and/or Discharge Planning.
• Certification in Care Management preferred.
• Working knowledge of Milliman preferred.
• Current BCLS required.
• Strong interpersonal communication skills required.
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Phlebotomist September 18, 2017
- Registered Nurse - LDRP July 20, 2017
- Cardiac Sonographer September 14, 2017
- Certified Nurse Practioner August 17, 2017
- Children's Trust Fund Coordinator September 21, 2017
- CNA-Med Surg August 31, 2017
- Environmental Service Aid (Relief) August 17, 2017
- Family Nurse Practioner (pediatrics) July 6, 2017
- Food Service Worker August 17, 2017
- General Surgeon August 17, 2017
- LDRP Manager June 22, 2017
- MD / DO August 17, 2017
- Medical Assistant - High Road Dermatology August 24, 2017
- Medical Lab Scientist April 27, 2017
- Medical Lab Scientist June 29, 2017
- Medical Lab Section Head (Microbiology) June 1, 2017
- Occupational Therapist August 17, 2017
- OR Pre Admission - Registered Nurse May 25, 2017
- PBX Operator September 21, 2017
- Phlebotomist August 31, 2017
- Registered Nurse - Acute Care Unit September 7, 2017
- Registered Nurse - Critical Care Unit April 6, 2017
- Registered Nurse - LDRP August 31, 2017
- Registered Nurse - LDRP August 4, 2017
- Registered Nurse -Med Surg August 11, 2017
- Registered Nurse Peri-Operative (Circulator) February 2, 2017
- Registered Nurse Peri-Operative (Circulator) February 23, 2017
- Registered Nurse Peri-Operative (Circulator) July 6, 2017
- Registered Nurse- Emergency Department September 21, 2017
- Registered Nurse- Emergency Department September 18, 2017
- Registered Nurse-ASCU/PACU August 17, 2017
- Registered Nurse-ASCU/PACU February 16, 2017
- Registered Nurse-ASCU/PACU April 6, 2017
- RN Case Management Manager May 5, 2016
- RN Case Manager May 5, 2017
- Surgical Technician May 12, 2017
- Surgical Technician (Educator) July 20, 2017