Registered Nurse - Med SurgPosted: March 30, 2017
Performs duties independently with minimal supervision, operating from specific and definite direction and instructions. Decisions are of routine or critical nature, made within prescribed operating guidelines, policies, and procedures and within Nursing Standards of Care. Communicates new material, equipment, and procedures to all members of the team. Accountable for nursing practice as defined by the State Board of Nursing in the Nurse Practice Act. Is responsible for delivering patient care within institutional guidelines. Mistakes/errors can result in patient or co-worker injury, which may result in loss of life or limb, work time loss and benefits, all of which can have a negative financial implication for the organization.
Schedule: Per Diem (0-12 hours per week)
Contact: Gayle Martinez
• Graduate from an accredited school or college of nursing required.
• Current New Mexico license as a Registered Nurse required.
• Basic Cardiac Life Support is required.
• ACLS required and PALS preferred. Will train through course offered by the HCH Education Department.
• At least one year as a clinical nurse in a hospital environment is preferred.
This Position is No Longer Available
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- ER- Registered Nurse February 9, 2017
- Receptionist - Primary Care June 8, 2017
- Registered Nurse - LDRP November 17, 2016
- Security Guard June 8, 2017
- Accounting Specialist II May 12, 2017
- Anticougulation Care Provider April 13, 2017
- Buyer May 25, 2017
- ER- Registered Nurse May 10, 2017
- Family Nurse Practioner (pediatrics) December 8, 2016
- Food Service Worker - Temp June 8, 2017
- House Shift Manager June 15, 2017
- LDRP Manager June 22, 2017
- Medical Assistant - High Road Dermatology June 1, 2017
- Medical Assistant - Taos Surgical Services June 22, 2017
- Medical Lab Scientist April 27, 2017
- Medical Lab Section Head (Microbiology) June 1, 2017
- Occupational Therapist February 16, 2017
- OR Pre Admission - Registered Nurse May 25, 2017
- Physical Therapist August 25, 2016
- Practice Management Director February 23, 2017
- Registered Nurse - Critical Care Unit April 6, 2017
- Registered Nurse - Critical Care Unit March 30, 2017
- Registered Nurse - LDRP May 25, 2017
- Registered Nurse Peri-Operative (Circulator) February 2, 2017
- Registered Nurse Peri-Operative (Circulator) February 23, 2017
- Registered Nurse-ASCU/PACU February 16, 2017
- Registered Nurse-ASCU/PACU April 6, 2017
- Registration Clerk March 23, 2017
- Respiratory Therapist February 9, 2017
- Respiratory Therapist April 13, 2017
- Respiratory Therapist May 12, 2017
- RN Case Manager May 5, 2017
- Sonographer February 9, 2017
- Surgical Technician December 22, 2016
- Surgical Technician May 12, 2017