LDRP ManagerPosted: June 22, 2017
Responsible for successfully managing the organizational and administrative operations of the LDRP Department. Performs supervisory duties including hiring, training, evaluating and the day-to-day supervision of the LDRP staff. Develops educational objectives and provides patient education and training for LDRP personnel. Manages the financial aspects of the department and directs the quality assurance activities. Collaborates with the Medical Staff, Department Directors and Managers, and Administration in matters relating to LDRP. The LDRP Manager is clinically competent. May perform duties of a LDRP Registered Nurse (refer to LDRP RN job description).
Schedule: Full - Time- 40 hours
Contact: Gayle Martinez
-Graduate from an accredited school or college or college of nursing required. BSN or committment to obtain BSN with in 3 years. MS degree preferred.
-Current State of New Mexico licensure as a Registered Nurse required.
-RNC-OB certification preferred.
-BCLS and NRP required.
-ACLS and PALS preferred.
-Competence validation in Fetal Monitoring required.
-5 or more years of previous experience in an LDRP setting preferred.
- 3 or more years of supervisory experience in a LDRP setting preferred.
-Knowledge of DNV/NIAHO certification preferred.
-Knowledge of HIPAA and State regulations for acute care facilities required.
This Position is No Longer Available
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Accountant II February 20, 2018
- Accounts Receivable Assistant August 16, 2018
- Case Management Manager August 23, 2018
- Certified Nursing Assistant August 16, 2018
- Certified Nursing Assistant September 6, 2018
- ED Clinical Social Worker October 4, 2018
- ER Tech II September 6, 2018
- General Surgeon August 17, 2017
- House Shift Coordinator October 4, 2018
- Lab Assistant/Phlebotomist September 14, 2018
- Lab Assistant/Phlebotomist September 20, 2018
- Medical Lab Scientist (FT) June 19, 2018
- Medical Lab Scientist (Per Diem) January 25, 2018
- OR Manager October 4, 2018
- Patient Accounts Representative October 4, 2018
- PBX Operator I (Part Time) October 4, 2018
- PBX Operator I (Per Diem) March 28, 2018
- Physical Therapist (Per Diem) August 16, 2018
- Registered Nurse- ER (Full Time) September 6, 2018
- Registration Clerk March 23, 2017
- Registration Clerk (Full Time) July 26, 2018
- Registration Clerk (Per Diem) October 4, 2018
- RN- ER (Full Time) May 22, 2018
- RN- Surgical Tech/First Assist May 12, 2017
- RN-ASCU/PACU (Full Time) June 21, 2018
- RN-Circulator (Full Time) January 25, 2018
- RN-Circulator (Full Time) March 8, 2018
- RN-Circulator (Per Diem) October 4, 2018
- RN-LDRP (Full Time) August 31, 2017
- RN-LDRP (Full Time) May 25, 2017
- RN-LDRP (Full Time) February 9, 2017
- Scrub Technician III (Certified) October 19, 2017
- Sonographer October 4, 2018
- Surgical Technician (Educator) July 20, 2017
- Surgical Technician II May 24, 2018
- Surgical Technician IV - First Assist May 12, 2017