LDRP ManagerPosted: June 22, 2017
Responsible for successfully managing the organizational and administrative operations of the LDRP Department. Performs supervisory duties including hiring, training, evaluating and the day-to-day supervision of the LDRP staff. Develops educational objectives and provides patient education and training for LDRP personnel. Manages the financial aspects of the department and directs the quality assurance activities. Collaborates with the Medical Staff, Department Directors and Managers, and Administration in matters relating to LDRP. The LDRP Manager is clinically competent. May perform duties of a LDRP Registered Nurse (refer to LDRP RN job description).
Schedule: Full - Time- 40 hours
Contact: Gayle Martinez
-Graduate from an accredited school or college or college of nursing required. BSN or committment to obtain BSN with in 3 years. MS degree preferred.
-Current State of New Mexico licensure as a Registered Nurse required.
-RNC-OB certification preferred.
-BCLS and NRP required.
-ACLS and PALS preferred.
-Competence validation in Fetal Monitoring required.
-5 or more years of previous experience in an LDRP setting preferred.
- 3 or more years of supervisory experience in a LDRP setting preferred.
-Knowledge of DNV/NIAHO certification preferred.
-Knowledge of HIPAA and State regulations for acute care facilities required.
This Position is No Longer Available
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Accountant II February 20, 2018
- Activity Director March 8, 2018
- Billing Specialist April 5, 2018
- Clinic Scheduler April 19, 2018
- Dietitian March 28, 2018
- Education Coordinator January 5, 2018
- Food Service Worker III April 19, 2018
- General Surgeon August 17, 2017
- Human Resources Officer January 4, 2018
- Medical Assistant II- Pediatric Clinic February 28, 2018
- Medical Assistant II- Primary Care February 28, 2018
- Medical Lab Scientist April 27, 2017
- Medical Lab Scientist October 26, 2017
- Medical Lab Scientist (Per Diem) January 25, 2018
- PBX Operator I March 28, 2018
- Registered Nurse - LDRP (FT) May 25, 2017
- Registered Nurse - LDRP (PT) August 31, 2017
- Registered Nurse -Med Surg December 29, 2017
- Registered Nurse -Med Surg March 22, 2018
- Registered Nurse -SANE December 21, 2017
- Registered Nurse- ACU (Part Time) December 7, 2017
- Registered Nurse- Emergency Department (FT) March 15, 2018
- Registered Nurse- Emergency Department (per diem) January 25, 2018
- Registered Nurse- First Assist February 2, 2017
- Registered Nurse-Circulator January 25, 2018
- Registered Nurse-LDRP (Per Diem) April 5, 2018
- Registration Clerk (Per Diem) April 19, 2018
- RN-Circulator January 25, 2018
- RN-Circulator March 8, 2018
- Scheduler April 5, 2018
- Scrub Technician III (Certified) October 19, 2017
- Sonographer (per diem) October 19, 2017
- Surgical Technician (Educator) July 20, 2017
- Surgical Technician IV - First Assist May 12, 2017