LDRP ManagerPosted: June 22, 2017
Responsible for successfully managing the organizational and administrative operations of the LDRP Department. Performs supervisory duties including hiring, training, evaluating and the day-to-day supervision of the LDRP staff. Develops educational objectives and provides patient education and training for LDRP personnel. Manages the financial aspects of the department and directs the quality assurance activities. Collaborates with the Medical Staff, Department Directors and Managers, and Administration in matters relating to LDRP. The LDRP Manager is clinically competent. May perform duties of a LDRP Registered Nurse (refer to LDRP RN job description).
Schedule: Full - Time- 40 hours
Contact: Gayle Martinez
-Graduate from an accredited school or college or college of nursing required. BSN or committment to obtain BSN with in 3 years. MS degree preferred.
-Current State of New Mexico licensure as a Registered Nurse required.
-RNC-OB certification preferred.
-BCLS and NRP required.
-ACLS and PALS preferred.
-Competence validation in Fetal Monitoring required.
-5 or more years of previous experience in an LDRP setting preferred.
- 3 or more years of supervisory experience in a LDRP setting preferred.
-Knowledge of DNV/NIAHO certification preferred.
-Knowledge of HIPAA and State regulations for acute care facilities required.
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Phlebotomist September 18, 2017
- Registered Nurse - LDRP July 20, 2017
- Cardiac Sonographer September 14, 2017
- Certified Nurse Practioner August 17, 2017
- Children's Trust Fund Coordinator September 21, 2017
- CNA-Med Surg August 31, 2017
- Environmental Service Aid (Relief) August 17, 2017
- Family Nurse Practioner (pediatrics) July 6, 2017
- Food Service Worker August 17, 2017
- General Surgeon August 17, 2017
- LDRP Manager June 22, 2017
- MD / DO August 17, 2017
- Medical Assistant - High Road Dermatology August 24, 2017
- Medical Lab Scientist April 27, 2017
- Medical Lab Scientist June 29, 2017
- Medical Lab Section Head (Microbiology) June 1, 2017
- Occupational Therapist August 17, 2017
- OR Pre Admission - Registered Nurse May 25, 2017
- PBX Operator September 21, 2017
- Phlebotomist August 31, 2017
- Registered Nurse - Acute Care Unit September 7, 2017
- Registered Nurse - Critical Care Unit April 6, 2017
- Registered Nurse - LDRP August 31, 2017
- Registered Nurse - LDRP August 4, 2017
- Registered Nurse -Med Surg August 11, 2017
- Registered Nurse Peri-Operative (Circulator) February 2, 2017
- Registered Nurse Peri-Operative (Circulator) February 23, 2017
- Registered Nurse Peri-Operative (Circulator) July 6, 2017
- Registered Nurse- Emergency Department September 21, 2017
- Registered Nurse- Emergency Department September 18, 2017
- Registered Nurse-ASCU/PACU August 17, 2017
- Registered Nurse-ASCU/PACU February 16, 2017
- Registered Nurse-ASCU/PACU April 6, 2017
- RN Case Management Manager May 5, 2016
- RN Case Manager May 5, 2017
- Surgical Technician May 12, 2017
- Surgical Technician (Educator) July 20, 2017