LDRP ManagerPosted: June 22, 2017
Responsible for successfully managing the organizational and administrative operations of the LDRP Department. Performs supervisory duties including hiring, training, evaluating and the day-to-day supervision of the LDRP staff. Develops educational objectives and provides patient education and training for LDRP personnel. Manages the financial aspects of the department and directs the quality assurance activities. Collaborates with the Medical Staff, Department Directors and Managers, and Administration in matters relating to LDRP. The LDRP Manager is clinically competent. May perform duties of a LDRP Registered Nurse (refer to LDRP RN job description).
Schedule: Full - Time- 40 hours
Contact: Gayle Martinez
-Graduate from an accredited school or college or college of nursing required. BSN or committment to obtain BSN with in 3 years. MS degree preferred.
-Current State of New Mexico licensure as a Registered Nurse required.
-RNC-OB certification preferred.
-BCLS and NRP required.
-ACLS and PALS preferred.
-Competence validation in Fetal Monitoring required.
-5 or more years of previous experience in an LDRP setting preferred.
- 3 or more years of supervisory experience in a LDRP setting preferred.
-Knowledge of DNV/NIAHO certification preferred.
-Knowledge of HIPAA and State regulations for acute care facilities required.
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Registered Nurse-ASCU/PACU October 12, 2017
- Cardiac Sonographer September 14, 2017
- Director of Patient Care Services September 28, 2017
- Environmental Service Aid II October 19, 2017
- General Surgeon August 17, 2017
- LDRP Manager June 22, 2017
- MD / DO August 17, 2017
- Medical Lab Scientist April 27, 2017
- Medical Lab Scientist June 29, 2017
- Medical Lab Scientist October 26, 2017
- Phlebotomist October 19, 2017
- Registered Nurse - LDRP August 31, 2017
- Registered Nurse Peri-Operative (Circulator) July 6, 2017
- Registered Nurse Peri-Operative (Circulator) October 19, 2017
- Registered Nurse- First Assist February 2, 2017
- Registered Nurse- First Assist September 28, 2017
- Registered Nurse-ASCU/PACU August 17, 2017
- Registration Clerk November 2, 2017
- Respiratory Therapist October 26, 2017
- Scrub Technician III (Certified) October 19, 2017
- Sonographer October 19, 2017
- Surgical Technician (Educator) July 20, 2017
- Surgical Technician IV - First Assist May 12, 2017