House Shift CoordinatorPosted: February 15, 2018
Responsible for coordinating and managing patient care. The House Shift Manager is the only member of management that is physically present at the hospital on a regular basis during assigned shifts. During this time, the position is responsible for providing administrative and clinical oversight and leadership throughout the hospital. Supports and maintains operational objectives at the patient care level, by converting administrative plans into action . The House Shift Manager is clinically competent. Responsible for Nurse Manager call on a rotating basis.
Schedule: Full Time
Contact: Valerie Alfaro
• Graduate from an accredited school or college of nursing required. BSN preferred.
• Current State of New Mexico licensure as a Registered Nurse required.
• BCLS, ACLS. PALS and NRP required.
• TNCC preferred.
• 5 or more years of previous experience in an Acute Care setting preferred.
• Previous supervisory experience in an Acute Care setting preferred.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills required.
• Knowledge of HIPAA and State regulations for acute care facilities required.
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Phlebotomist (PT) January 4, 2018
- Accountant II February 20, 2018
- Activity Director March 8, 2018
- Certified Nursing Assistant - Med Surg March 15, 2018
- Education Coordinator January 5, 2018
- General Surgeon August 17, 2017
- House Shift Coordinator February 15, 2018
- Human Resources Officer January 4, 2018
- Lab Director March 15, 2018
- Medical Assistant II- Pediatric Clinic February 28, 2018
- Medical Assistant II- Primary Care February 28, 2018
- Medical Lab Scientist April 27, 2017
- Medical Lab Scientist October 26, 2017
- Medical Lab Scientist (Per Diem) January 25, 2018
- Registered Nurse - Acute Care Unit December 7, 2017
- Registered Nurse - LDRP (FT) May 25, 2017
- Registered Nurse - LDRP (PT) August 31, 2017
- Registered Nurse -Med Surg December 29, 2017
- Registered Nurse -SANE December 21, 2017
- Registered Nurse- Emergency Department (FT) March 15, 2018
- Registered Nurse- Emergency Department (per diem) January 25, 2018
- Registered Nurse- First Assist February 2, 2017
- Registered Nurse-Circulator January 25, 2018
- Registration Clerk (FT) January 31, 2018
- RN-Circulator January 25, 2018
- RN-Circulator March 8, 2018
- Scrub Technician III (Certified) October 19, 2017
- Sonographer (per diem) October 19, 2017
- Surgical Technician (Educator) July 20, 2017
- Surgical Technician IV - First Assist May 12, 2017