Cardiac SonographerPosted: September 14, 2017
The Cardiac Sonographer is responsible for performing cardiac sonographic examinations at a technical level requiring no constant supervision of technical detail. Includes 2D echo/doppler, dobutamine stress and exercise stress echo procedures with and without contrast. Assists the cardiologist in performing transesophogeal echocardiography. Prepares preliminary findings. Able to provide complex technical care with the use of ultrasound technology for adult and geriatric patients.
Schedule: Full - Time- 40 hours
Contact: Gayle Martinez
• Registered Echo Sonographer (RDCS) through American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS) or CCI within one year from date of employment required.
• Duel registry in echo (RDCS) and vascular (RVT) preferred.
• BCLS required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
• Computer proficiency and technical aptitude in Windows based computer software required
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Registered Nurse-ASCU/PACU October 12, 2017
- Cardiac Sonographer September 14, 2017
- Director of Patient Care Services September 28, 2017
- Environmental Service Aid II October 19, 2017
- General Surgeon August 17, 2017
- LDRP Manager June 22, 2017
- MD / DO August 17, 2017
- Medical Lab Scientist April 27, 2017
- Medical Lab Scientist June 29, 2017
- Medical Lab Scientist October 26, 2017
- Phlebotomist October 19, 2017
- Registered Nurse - LDRP August 31, 2017
- Registered Nurse Peri-Operative (Circulator) July 6, 2017
- Registered Nurse Peri-Operative (Circulator) October 19, 2017
- Registered Nurse- First Assist February 2, 2017
- Registered Nurse- First Assist September 28, 2017
- Registered Nurse-ASCU/PACU August 17, 2017
- Registration Clerk November 2, 2017
- Respiratory Therapist October 26, 2017
- Scrub Technician III (Certified) October 19, 2017
- Sonographer October 19, 2017
- Surgical Technician (Educator) July 20, 2017
- Surgical Technician IV - First Assist May 12, 2017