Practice Management DirectorPosted: February 23, 2017
The Practice Management Director will be responsible for providing leadership, growth, marketing, administration and performance of all aspects of hospital affiliated practices. Recommends, develops and updates strategic long and short-range plans to support the goals as applicable to hospital affiliated practices. Recommends and coordinates selection and training of practice employees and practice coordinators. Coordinates physician recruitment activites on behalf of hospital. Oversees the business and financial affairs of the hospital affiliated practices including accounting, budgeting, internal controls and timely reporting to Senior Management and Physicans. Delegate's authority and responsibility to practice coordinators for day to day operations. Ensures practice compliance with all regulatory agencies and accrediting bodies. Encourages practice integration within the community through effective communication, strong public relations and marketing programs. Maintains professional affiliations and enhances professional development to keep current regarding healthcare trends and developments. Directs physician billing and collecting services for hospital affiliated physician practices as determined by Senior Hospital Executives. Knowledge of the operating policies and procedures of a medical practice sufficient to direct their operations and effective patient care. Skills in exercising a high degree of initiative, judegement, discretion and decision-making. Skill in analyzing situations accurately and taking effective action. Ability to prepare comprehensive reports for Senior Management and physicians. Meets monthly with physicians to review financial performance and key practice indicators. Evaluates actual performance against practice and external benchmarks and coordinates/implements positive change. Investigates budget variances and routinely reports reasons to Senior Management and physicians. and also oversees the Professional Physician Billing and Collection service.
Salary Range: 89,273 - $124,00
Schedule: Full - Time- 40 hours
Contact: Gayle Martinez
• A Bachelors degree in Business Administration or related field is required, with emphasis in Healthcare Administration preferred
• MHA or MBA preferred.
• Five (5) years work and/or supervisory experience in practice management, preferably in a multi-location setting including experience in the administration of medical practices.
• Effective working knowledge of healthcare financial management, specifically Reimbursement Systems, Biling and Collection Processes, Accounts Receivable Management, Operations Improvement and Practice Growth.
• Strong interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills. Experience with oral presentations and reports to large groups preferred.
• Advanced problem solving analytical abilites.
This Position is No Longer Available
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Accountant II February 20, 2018
- Activity Director March 8, 2018
- Billing Specialist April 5, 2018
- Clinic Scheduler April 19, 2018
- Dietitian March 28, 2018
- Education Coordinator January 5, 2018
- Food Service Worker III April 19, 2018
- General Surgeon August 17, 2017
- Human Resources Officer January 4, 2018
- Medical Assistant II- Pediatric Clinic February 28, 2018
- Medical Assistant II- Primary Care February 28, 2018
- Medical Lab Scientist April 27, 2017
- Medical Lab Scientist October 26, 2017
- Medical Lab Scientist (Per Diem) January 25, 2018
- PBX Operator I March 28, 2018
- Registered Nurse - LDRP (FT) May 25, 2017
- Registered Nurse - LDRP (PT) August 31, 2017
- Registered Nurse -Med Surg December 29, 2017
- Registered Nurse -Med Surg March 22, 2018
- Registered Nurse -SANE December 21, 2017
- Registered Nurse- ACU (Part Time) December 7, 2017
- Registered Nurse- Emergency Department (FT) March 15, 2018
- Registered Nurse- Emergency Department (per diem) January 25, 2018
- Registered Nurse- First Assist February 2, 2017
- Registered Nurse-Circulator January 25, 2018
- Registered Nurse-LDRP (Per Diem) April 5, 2018
- Registration Clerk (Per Diem) April 19, 2018
- RN-Circulator January 25, 2018
- RN-Circulator March 8, 2018
- Scheduler April 5, 2018
- Scrub Technician III (Certified) October 19, 2017
- Sonographer (per diem) October 19, 2017
- Surgical Technician (Educator) July 20, 2017
- Surgical Technician IV - First Assist May 12, 2017