Practice Management DirectorPosted: February 23, 2017
The Practice Management Director will be responsible for providing leadership, growth, marketing, administration and performance of all aspects of hospital affiliated practices. Recommends, develops and updates strategic long and short-range plans to support the goals as applicable to hospital affiliated practices. Recommends and coordinates selection and training of practice employees and practice coordinators. Coordinates physician recruitment activites on behalf of hospital. Oversees the business and financial affairs of the hospital affiliated practices including accounting, budgeting, internal controls and timely reporting to Senior Management and Physicans. Delegate's authority and responsibility to practice coordinators for day to day operations. Ensures practice compliance with all regulatory agencies and accrediting bodies. Encourages practice integration within the community through effective communication, strong public relations and marketing programs. Maintains professional affiliations and enhances professional development to keep current regarding healthcare trends and developments. Directs physician billing and collecting services for hospital affiliated physician practices as determined by Senior Hospital Executives. Knowledge of the operating policies and procedures of a medical practice sufficient to direct their operations and effective patient care. Skills in exercising a high degree of initiative, judegement, discretion and decision-making. Skill in analyzing situations accurately and taking effective action. Ability to prepare comprehensive reports for Senior Management and physicians. Meets monthly with physicians to review financial performance and key practice indicators. Evaluates actual performance against practice and external benchmarks and coordinates/implements positive change. Investigates budget variances and routinely reports reasons to Senior Management and physicians. and also oversees the Professional Physician Billing and Collection service.
Salary Range: 89,273 - $124,00
Schedule: Full - Time- 40 hours
Contact: Gayle Martinez
• A Bachelors degree in Business Administration or related field is required, with emphasis in Healthcare Administration preferred
• MHA or MBA preferred.
• Five (5) years work and/or supervisory experience in practice management, preferably in a multi-location setting including experience in the administration of medical practices.
• Effective working knowledge of healthcare financial management, specifically Reimbursement Systems, Biling and Collection Processes, Accounts Receivable Management, Operations Improvement and Practice Growth.
• Strong interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills. Experience with oral presentations and reports to large groups preferred.
• Advanced problem solving analytical abilites.
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- ER- Registered Nurse December 1, 2016
- ER- Registered Nurse February 23, 2017
- ER- Registered Nurse February 16, 2017
- Unit Care Specialist - Med Surg April 13, 2017
- Cardiac Sonographer December 29, 2016
- Case Management Manager May 5, 2016
- CNA-Med Surg April 27, 2017
- Compliance Officer January 12, 2017
- Director of Materials February 2, 2017
- Employee Health RN March 23, 2017
- Environmental Service Aid (Relief) March 30, 2017
- Family Nurse Practioner (pediatrics) December 8, 2016
- Food Service Worker (Barista /Cook) March 9, 2017
- Medical Lab Scientist February 2, 2017
- Medical Lab Scientist April 27, 2017
- Occupational Therapist February 16, 2017
- PBX Operator April 6, 2017
- PBX Operator April 27, 2017
- Phlebotomist March 2, 2017
- Phlebotomist March 30, 2017
- Physical Therapist August 25, 2016
- Practice Management Director February 23, 2017
- Registered Nurse - Critical Care Unit March 30, 2017
- Registered Nurse - Critical Care Unit April 6, 2017
- Registered Nurse - Critical Care Unit April 27, 2017
- Registered Nurse - LDRP April 5, 2017
- Registered Nurse - Med Surg March 30, 2017
- Registered Nurse Peri-Operative (Circulator) February 2, 2017
- Registered Nurse-ASCU/PACU December 22, 2016
- Registration Clerk March 23, 2017
- Registration Clerk April 27, 2017
- Respiratory Therapist March 9, 2017