PBX Operator IPosted: December 17, 2018
Responsible for properly operating HCH telecommunications equipment and all other Patient Access Department equipment, including the mail and folding machines. Manages incoming and operator calls. Responds appropriately to alarms and emergency situations. Receives and records payments and totals and summarizes deposits. Provides excellent Customer Service support at all times. Ensures accuracy of all duties performed.
Schedule: Full - Time- 40 hours
Contact: Anthony Ralph
-• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Previous PBX experience preferred.
• Knowledge of State, Federal and Health Information Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) regulations required.
• Excellent Customer Service skills required.
• Communication and organizational skills required.
• Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred.
• Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize Microsoft Office Suite programs required. Knowledge of Meditech preferred.
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Accounting Specialist I April 4, 2019
- Certified Nursing Assistant April 15, 2019
- Clinical Informatics - EMR Training Coordinator November 26, 2018
- ED Mid-Level Provider February 20, 2019
- Human Resources Director April 19, 2019
- Lab Assistant/Phlebotomist April 17, 2019
- Medical Lab Scientist January 24, 2019
- PBX Operator I December 17, 2018
- Registered Nurse - Med Surg March 7, 2019
- Registered Nurse -SANE March 19, 2019
- Registered Nurse-ACU October 19, 2018
- Registered Nurse-ACU November 16, 2018
- Registered Nurse-ER April 11, 2019
- Respiratory Therapist April 16, 2019
- RN-ASCU/PACU (Full Time) April 1, 2019
- RN-Circulator (Full Time) March 8, 2018
- RN-Circulator (Full Time) December 7, 2018
- RN-LDRP (Full Time) August 31, 2017
- RN-LDRP (Full Time) May 25, 2017
- Sonographer March 7, 2019
- Surg Technician III October 19, 2017
- Surgical Technician II December 7, 2018