RN-Circulator (Full Time)Posted: January 25, 2018
The Registered Nurse is to be clinically competent. By utilizing the nursing process of assessment of the individual patient and procedure, the nurse is responsible for anticipating the needs of the surgical team and provides such services while maintaining a safe environment. Responsible for monitoring patient's physiological status in the pre-operative and immediate post-operative environment, interceding to maintain optimum homeostasis. Communicates with surgeon and anesthetist continuously, and as needed, about patient condtions and receives direction for patient management. Position requires 8, 10, or 12 hour shifts to cover department Monday-Friday 6:00-17:00. Position requires individual to assume "on call" duty on a rotating basis. Call required to cover evenings, nights, weekends, and Holidays.
Schedule: Full - Time- 40 hours
Contact: Anthony Ralph
• Graduate from an accredited school or college of nursing required.
• Current New Mexico license as a Registered Nurse required.
• BCLS, ACLS and PALS required.
• Minimum of one year of comparable experience is required. Critical Care experience preferred.
• Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred.
This Position is No Longer Available
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Accounting Specialist I April 4, 2019
- Certified Nursing Assistant April 15, 2019
- Clinical Informatics - EMR Training Coordinator November 26, 2018
- ED Mid-Level Provider February 20, 2019
- Human Resources Director April 19, 2019
- Lab Assistant/Phlebotomist April 17, 2019
- Medical Lab Scientist January 24, 2019
- PBX Operator I December 17, 2018
- Registered Nurse - Med Surg March 7, 2019
- Registered Nurse -SANE March 19, 2019
- Registered Nurse-ACU October 19, 2018
- Registered Nurse-ACU November 16, 2018
- Registered Nurse-ER April 11, 2019
- Respiratory Therapist April 16, 2019
- RN-ASCU/PACU (Full Time) April 1, 2019
- RN-Circulator (Full Time) March 8, 2018
- RN-Circulator (Full Time) December 7, 2018
- RN-LDRP (Full Time) August 31, 2017
- RN-LDRP (Full Time) May 25, 2017
- Sonographer March 7, 2019
- Surg Technician III October 19, 2017
- Surgical Technician II December 7, 2018