Registered Nurse - LDRPPosted: November 17, 2016
Performs duties independently with minimal supervision, operating from specific and definite direction and instructions. Decisions are of routine or critical nature, made within prescribed operating guidelines, policies, and procedures and within Nursing Standards of Care. Communicates new material, equipment, and procedures to all members of the team. Accountable for nursing practice as defined by the State Board of Nursing in the Nurse Practice Act. Is responsible for delivering patient care within institutional guidelines. Mistakes/errors can result in patient or co-worker injury, which may result in loss of life or limb, work time loss and benefits, all of which can have a negative financial implication for the organization.
Schedule: Per Diem (0-12 hours per week)
Contact: Gayle Martinez
• Graduate from an accredited school or college of nursing required.
• Current State of New Mexico licensure as a Registered Nurse required.
• BCLS required.
• NRP required. May be obtained at hire or during orientation period.
• ACLS and PALS preferred. May take course offered by the HCH Education Department.
• Competence validation in Fetal Monitoring required.
• Previous experience on a medical/surgical unit in an acute care facility preferred.
• At least one year as a LDRP or L&D nurse in a hospital environment preferred.
This Position is No Longer Available
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Phlebotomist September 18, 2017
- Registered Nurse - LDRP July 20, 2017
- Cardiac Sonographer September 14, 2017
- Certified Nurse Practioner August 17, 2017
- Children's Trust Fund Coordinator September 21, 2017
- CNA-Med Surg August 31, 2017
- Environmental Service Aid (Relief) August 17, 2017
- Family Nurse Practioner (pediatrics) July 6, 2017
- Food Service Worker August 17, 2017
- General Surgeon August 17, 2017
- LDRP Manager June 22, 2017
- MD / DO August 17, 2017
- Medical Assistant - High Road Dermatology August 24, 2017
- Medical Lab Scientist April 27, 2017
- Medical Lab Scientist June 29, 2017
- Medical Lab Section Head (Microbiology) June 1, 2017
- Occupational Therapist August 17, 2017
- OR Pre Admission - Registered Nurse May 25, 2017
- PBX Operator September 21, 2017
- Phlebotomist August 31, 2017
- Registered Nurse - Acute Care Unit September 7, 2017
- Registered Nurse - Critical Care Unit April 6, 2017
- Registered Nurse - LDRP August 31, 2017
- Registered Nurse - LDRP August 4, 2017
- Registered Nurse -Med Surg August 11, 2017
- Registered Nurse Peri-Operative (Circulator) February 2, 2017
- Registered Nurse Peri-Operative (Circulator) February 23, 2017
- Registered Nurse Peri-Operative (Circulator) July 6, 2017
- Registered Nurse- Emergency Department September 21, 2017
- Registered Nurse- Emergency Department September 18, 2017
- Registered Nurse-ASCU/PACU August 17, 2017
- Registered Nurse-ASCU/PACU February 16, 2017
- Registered Nurse-ASCU/PACU April 6, 2017
- RN Case Management Manager May 5, 2016
- RN Case Manager May 5, 2017
- Surgical Technician May 12, 2017
- Surgical Technician (Educator) July 20, 2017