Registered Nurse - LDRPPosted: November 17, 2016
Performs duties independently with minimal supervision, operating from specific and definite direction and instructions. Decisions are of routine or critical nature, made within prescribed operating guidelines, policies, and procedures and within Nursing Standards of Care. Communicates new material, equipment, and procedures to all members of the team. Accountable for nursing practice as defined by the State Board of Nursing in the Nurse Practice Act. Is responsible for delivering patient care within institutional guidelines. Mistakes/errors can result in patient or co-worker injury, which may result in loss of life or limb, work time loss and benefits, all of which can have a negative financial implication for the organization.
Schedule: Per Diem (0-12 hours per week)
Contact: Gayle Martinez
• Graduate from an accredited school or college of nursing required.
• Current State of New Mexico licensure as a Registered Nurse required.
• BCLS required.
• NRP required. May be obtained at hire or during orientation period.
• ACLS and PALS preferred. May take course offered by the HCH Education Department.
• Competence validation in Fetal Monitoring required.
• Previous experience on a medical/surgical unit in an acute care facility preferred.
• At least one year as a LDRP or L&D nurse in a hospital environment preferred.
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- ER- Registered Nurse February 9, 2017
- ER- Registered Nurse July 20, 2017
- Registered Nurse - LDRP July 20, 2017
- Registered Nurse - LDRP November 17, 2016
- Security Guard June 8, 2017
- Accountant II July 20, 2017
- Accounting Specialist II (Payroll) May 12, 2017
- Anticougulation Care Provider April 13, 2017
- Case Management Manager May 5, 2016
- Central Sterile Tech July 20, 2017
- Clinic Scheduler July 20, 2017
- Director of Community Health Outreach June 29, 2017
- Family Nurse Practioner (pediatrics) December 8, 2016
- Home Visitor July 20, 2017
- House Shift Manager June 15, 2017
- LDRP Manager June 22, 2017
- Material Specialist July 20, 2017
- Medical Lab Scientist April 27, 2017
- Medical Lab Scientist June 29, 2017
- Medical Lab Section Head (Microbiology) June 1, 2017
- Occupational Therapist February 16, 2017
- OR Pre Admission - Registered Nurse May 25, 2017
- Physical Therapist August 25, 2016
- Physical Therapy Technician (Center for Physical Health) July 20, 2017
- Practice Management Director February 23, 2017
- Registered Nurse - Critical Care Unit April 6, 2017
- Registered Nurse - Critical Care Unit March 30, 2017
- Registered Nurse Peri-Operative (Circulator) February 2, 2017
- Registered Nurse Peri-Operative (Circulator) February 23, 2017
- Registered Nurse-ASCU/PACU February 16, 2017
- Registered Nurse-ASCU/PACU April 6, 2017
- Registration Clerk March 23, 2017
- Respiratory Therapist February 9, 2017
- Respiratory Therapist May 12, 2017
- RN Case Manager May 5, 2017
- Sonographer February 9, 2017
- Surgical Technician December 22, 2016
- Surgical Technician May 12, 2017
- Surgical Technician (Educator) July 20, 2017