Registered Nurse - LDRP (PT)Posted: August 31, 2017
Offering Sign on Bonues: $10,000
Performs duties independently with minimal supervision, operating from specific and definite direction and instructions. Decisions are of routine or critical nature, made within prescribed operating guidelines, policies, and procedures and within Nursing Standards of Care. Communicates new material, equipment, and procedures to all members of the team. Accountable for nursing practice as defined by the State Board of Nursing in the Nurse Practice Act. Is responsible for delivering patient care within institutional guidelines. Mistakes/errors can result in patient or co-worker injury, which may result in loss of life or limb, work time loss and benefits, all of which can have a negative financial implication for the organization.
Schedule: Part Time (24 hours per week)
Contact: Valerie Alfaro
• Graduate from an accredited school or college of nursing required.
• Current State of New Mexico licensure as a Registered Nurse required.
• BCLS required.
• NRP required. May be obtained at hire or during orientation period.
• ACLS and PALS preferred. May take course offered by the HCH Education Department.
• Competence validation in Fetal Monitoring required.
• Previous experience on a medical/surgical unit in an acute care facility preferred.
• At least one year as a LDRP or L&D nurse in a hospital environment preferred.
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Accountant II February 20, 2018
- Activity Director March 8, 2018
- Billing Specialist April 5, 2018
- Clinic Scheduler April 19, 2018
- Dietitian March 28, 2018
- Education Coordinator January 5, 2018
- Food Service Worker III April 19, 2018
- General Surgeon August 17, 2017
- Human Resources Officer January 4, 2018
- Medical Assistant II- Pediatric Clinic February 28, 2018
- Medical Assistant II- Primary Care February 28, 2018
- Medical Lab Scientist April 27, 2017
- Medical Lab Scientist October 26, 2017
- Medical Lab Scientist (Per Diem) January 25, 2018
- PBX Operator I March 28, 2018
- Registered Nurse - LDRP (FT) May 25, 2017
- Registered Nurse - LDRP (PT) August 31, 2017
- Registered Nurse -Med Surg December 29, 2017
- Registered Nurse -Med Surg March 22, 2018
- Registered Nurse -SANE December 21, 2017
- Registered Nurse- ACU (Part Time) December 7, 2017
- Registered Nurse- Emergency Department (FT) March 15, 2018
- Registered Nurse- Emergency Department (per diem) January 25, 2018
- Registered Nurse- First Assist February 2, 2017
- Registered Nurse-Circulator January 25, 2018
- Registered Nurse-LDRP (Per Diem) April 5, 2018
- Registration Clerk (Per Diem) April 19, 2018
- RN-Circulator January 25, 2018
- RN-Circulator March 8, 2018
- Scheduler April 5, 2018
- Scrub Technician III (Certified) October 19, 2017
- Sonographer (per diem) October 19, 2017
- Surgical Technician (Educator) July 20, 2017
- Surgical Technician IV - First Assist May 12, 2017