Registered Nurse-ASCU/PACUPosted: August 17, 2017
The Registered Nurse is to be clinically competent. By utilizing the nursing process of assessment of the individual patient and procedure, the nurse is responsible for anticipating the needs of the surgical team and provides such services while maintaining a safe environment. Responsible for monitoring patient's physiological status in the pre-operative and immediate post-operative environment, interceding to maintain optimum homeostasis. Communicates with surgeon and anesthetist continuously, and as needed, about patient condtions and receives direction for patient management. Position requires 8, 10, or 12 hour shifts to cover department Monday-Friday 6:00-17:00. Position requires individual to assume "on call" duty on a rotating basis. Call required to cover evenings, nights, weekends, and Holidays.
Schedule: Full - Time- 36 hours
Contact: Gayle Martinez
Phone: (575) 751-5741
• Graduate from an accredited school or college of nursing required.
• Current New Mexico license as a Registered Nurse required.
• BCLS, ACLS and PALS required.
• Minimum of one year of comparable experience is required. Critical Care experience preferred.
• Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred.
This Position is No Longer Available
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Registered Nurse-ASCU/PACU October 12, 2017
- Director of Patient Care Services September 28, 2017
- General Surgeon August 17, 2017
- LDRP Manager June 22, 2017
- MD / DO August 17, 2017
- Medical Lab Scientist April 27, 2017
- Medical Lab Scientist June 29, 2017
- Medical Lab Scientist October 26, 2017
- PBX Operator II November 30, 2017
- Phlebotomist October 19, 2017
- Registered Nurse - Acute Care Unit December 7, 2017
- Registered Nurse - LDRP August 31, 2017
- Registered Nurse - LDRP May 25, 2017
- Registered Nurse -Med Surg November 22, 2017
- Registered Nurse Peri-Operative (Circulator) February 23, 2017
- Registered Nurse- First Assist February 2, 2017
- Registered Nurse- First Assist September 28, 2017
- Registered Nurse-ASCU/PACU November 22, 2017
- Registration Clerk November 22, 2017
- Registration Clerk November 30, 2017
- Respiratory Therapist October 26, 2017
- RN - Cardiology/Interventional November 30, 2017
- Scrub Technician III (Certified) October 19, 2017
- Sonographer October 19, 2017
- Surgical Technician (Educator) July 20, 2017
- Surgical Technician IV - First Assist May 12, 2017