Registered Nurse- First AssistPosted: February 2, 2017
The Registered Nurse is to be clinically competent. By utilizing the nursing process of assessment of the individual patient and procedure, the nurse is responsible for anticipating the needs of the surgical team and provides such services while maintaining a safe environment. Addresses the psychosocial and general aspects of care related to the surgical environment. Responsible for monitoring patient's physiological status in the pre-operative and immediate post-operative environment, interceding to maintain optimum homeostasis. Communicates with surgeon and anesthetist continuously, and as needed, about patient conditions, receiving direction for patient management. Position requires 8, 10, or 12 hour shifts to cover department Monday - Friday 06:30 - 17:00. Position requires individual to assume "on call" duty on a rotating basis. Call required to cover evenings, nights, weekends and Holidays.
Schedule: Full - Time- 40 hours
Contact: Gayle Martinez
• Graduate from an accredited school or college of nursing required.
• Current New Mexico license as a Registered Nurse required.
• CNOR certification preferred.
• BCLS, ACLS and PALS required.
• Minimum of one year of comparable experience is required.
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Registered Nurse-ASCU/PACU October 12, 2017
- Cardiac Sonographer September 14, 2017
- Director of Patient Care Services September 28, 2017
- Environmental Service Aid II October 19, 2017
- General Surgeon August 17, 2017
- LDRP Manager June 22, 2017
- MD / DO August 17, 2017
- Medical Lab Scientist April 27, 2017
- Medical Lab Scientist June 29, 2017
- Medical Lab Scientist October 26, 2017
- Phlebotomist October 19, 2017
- Registered Nurse - LDRP August 31, 2017
- Registered Nurse Peri-Operative (Circulator) July 6, 2017
- Registered Nurse Peri-Operative (Circulator) October 19, 2017
- Registered Nurse- First Assist February 2, 2017
- Registered Nurse- First Assist September 28, 2017
- Registered Nurse-ASCU/PACU August 17, 2017
- Registration Clerk November 2, 2017
- Respiratory Therapist October 26, 2017
- Scrub Technician III (Certified) October 19, 2017
- Sonographer October 19, 2017
- Surgical Technician (Educator) July 20, 2017
- Surgical Technician IV - First Assist May 12, 2017