Environmental Service Aid IIPosted: October 19, 2017
Employee will be cross trained to cover all EVS duty lists. Performs assigned duties following procedures as outlined in the Environmental Services Department Policies & Procedures. Responsible for completing daily duty lists.
Assigned areas include, but not limited to, Med Surg/Emergency Department /ACU/LDRP , Common Areas, corridors, hallways, public restrooms and entrances. Responsible for responding to housekeeping pages from all departments. In addition, responsible for picking up trash from all soiled utility closets as well as collecting soiled linen from soiled utility closets in Med Surg, ACU, LDRP and Emergency Department.
Will be crossed trained and may be asked to Sort, weigh, wash, dry, fold and separate linens as outlined in the Environmental Services Department Policies & Procedures. Distribute clean linen to the hospital via the linen van. Keep Linen Department clean and organized, including but not limited to, staff lounge, staff restroom, equipment, machines, carts, clean linen processing area and soiled linen processing area. Responsible for a daily report of all linen poundage processed and rejected linens removed from circulation. Responsible for completing daily duty list and submitting to supervisor at the end of the shift.
Schedule: Full - Time- 40 hours
Contact: Gayle Martinez
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Minimum of one (1-3) year housekeeping experience preferred.
• Must have valid State of New Mexico Drivers License and be insurable by HCH insurance carrier.
• Excellent Customer Service skills required.
• Communication and organizational skills required
This Position is No Longer Available
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- A/R Posting Analyst September 20, 2018
- Accountant II February 20, 2018
- Accounts Receivable Assistant August 16, 2018
- Case Management Manager August 23, 2018
- ER Nurse Manager September 6, 2018
- ER Tech II September 6, 2018
- Food Service Worker/Cook July 19, 2018
- General Surgeon August 17, 2017
- Lab Assistant/Phlebotomist September 14, 2018
- Lab Assistant/Phlebotomist September 20, 2018
- Medical Lab Scientist (FT) June 19, 2018
- Medical Lab Scientist (Per Diem) January 25, 2018
- PBX Operator I (Part Time) September 6, 2018
- PBX Operator I (Per Diem) March 28, 2018
- PBX Operator II August 30, 2018
- Physical Therapist (Per Diem) August 16, 2018
- Physical Therapist Assistant July 19, 2018
- Registered Nurse -Med Surg September 6, 2018
- Registered Nurse -Med Surg (Per Diem) August 16, 2018
- Registered Nurse- ER (Full Time) September 6, 2018
- Registered Nurse-ACU September 6, 2018
- Registered Respiratory Therapist September 20, 2018
- Registration Clerk March 23, 2017
- Registration Clerk (Full Time) July 26, 2018
- Registration Clerk (Full Time) August 30, 2018
- RN- ER (Full Time) May 22, 2018
- RN- ER (Full Time) June 7, 2018
- RN- Surgical Tech/First Assist May 12, 2017
- RN-ASCU/PACU (Full Time) June 21, 2018
- RN-Circulator (Full Time) January 25, 2018
- RN-Circulator (Full Time) March 8, 2018
- RN-LDRP (Full Time) August 31, 2017
- RN-LDRP (Full Time) May 25, 2017
- RN-LDRP (Full Time) February 9, 2017
- Scrub Technician III (Certified) October 19, 2017
- Surgical Tech II August 16, 2018
- Surgical Technician (Educator) July 20, 2017
- Surgical Technician II May 24, 2018
- Surgical Technician IV - First Assist May 12, 2017