Environmental Service Aid IIPosted: October 19, 2017
Employee will be cross trained to cover all EVS duty lists. Performs assigned duties following procedures as outlined in the Environmental Services Department Policies & Procedures. Responsible for completing daily duty lists.
Assigned areas include, but not limited to, Med Surg/Emergency Department /ACU/LDRP , Common Areas, corridors, hallways, public restrooms and entrances. Responsible for responding to housekeeping pages from all departments. In addition, responsible for picking up trash from all soiled utility closets as well as collecting soiled linen from soiled utility closets in Med Surg, ACU, LDRP and Emergency Department.
Will be crossed trained and may be asked to Sort, weigh, wash, dry, fold and separate linens as outlined in the Environmental Services Department Policies & Procedures. Distribute clean linen to the hospital via the linen van. Keep Linen Department clean and organized, including but not limited to, staff lounge, staff restroom, equipment, machines, carts, clean linen processing area and soiled linen processing area. Responsible for a daily report of all linen poundage processed and rejected linens removed from circulation. Responsible for completing daily duty list and submitting to supervisor at the end of the shift.
Schedule: Full - Time- 40 hours
Contact: Gayle Martinez
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Minimum of one (1-3) year housekeeping experience preferred.
• Must have valid State of New Mexico Drivers License and be insurable by HCH insurance carrier.
• Excellent Customer Service skills required.
• Communication and organizational skills required
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Registered Nurse-ASCU/PACU October 12, 2017
- Cardiac Sonographer September 14, 2017
- Director of Patient Care Services September 28, 2017
- Environmental Service Aid II October 19, 2017
- General Surgeon August 17, 2017
- LDRP Manager June 22, 2017
- MD / DO August 17, 2017
- Medical Lab Scientist April 27, 2017
- Medical Lab Scientist June 29, 2017
- Medical Lab Scientist October 26, 2017
- Phlebotomist October 19, 2017
- Registered Nurse - LDRP August 31, 2017
- Registered Nurse Peri-Operative (Circulator) July 6, 2017
- Registered Nurse Peri-Operative (Circulator) October 19, 2017
- Registered Nurse- First Assist February 2, 2017
- Registered Nurse- First Assist September 28, 2017
- Registered Nurse-ASCU/PACU August 17, 2017
- Registration Clerk November 2, 2017
- Respiratory Therapist October 26, 2017
- Scrub Technician III (Certified) October 19, 2017
- Sonographer October 19, 2017
- Surgical Technician (Educator) July 20, 2017
- Surgical Technician IV - First Assist May 12, 2017