Scrub Technician III (Certified)Posted: October 19, 2017
Assists surgeon during operative and invasive procedure. Ensures operating suite is adequately prepared for procedure. Monitors PAR levels of all surgical instruments and supplies. Cleans and sterilizes all surgical instruments. Position requires 8,10, or 12 hour shifts to cover department Monday - Friday 06:30 - 17:00. Position requires individual to assume "on call " duty on a rotating basis. Call required to cover evenings, nights, weekends and Holidays.
Training/education: orientation of new scrub techs; ongoing staff education/in-services with emphasis in the surgery area; scrub tech training
Meditech: working with Surgeons and staff on keeping preference cards updated - modifying current cards and adding new procedure cards.
Resource management: working with Central Sterile manager/coordinator regarding necessary resources/instruments and supplies
Schedule: Per Diem (0-12 hours per week)
Contact: Gayle Martinez
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Minimum five years of previous experience working in an Operating Room required.
• Five years experience as an Operating Room Scrub Technician preferred, prior experience as a Central Supply Technician accepted.
Minimum of 1 year of continuous experience in an educational leadership role, including having developed and successfully implemented a training curriculum.
• Current Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) required.
• Excellent Customer Service and communication skills required.
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Registered Nurse-ASCU/PACU October 12, 2017
- Cardiac Sonographer September 14, 2017
- Director of Patient Care Services September 28, 2017
- Environmental Service Aid II October 19, 2017
- General Surgeon August 17, 2017
- LDRP Manager June 22, 2017
- MD / DO August 17, 2017
- Medical Lab Scientist April 27, 2017
- Medical Lab Scientist June 29, 2017
- Medical Lab Scientist October 26, 2017
- Phlebotomist October 19, 2017
- Registered Nurse - LDRP August 31, 2017
- Registered Nurse Peri-Operative (Circulator) July 6, 2017
- Registered Nurse Peri-Operative (Circulator) October 19, 2017
- Registered Nurse- First Assist February 2, 2017
- Registered Nurse- First Assist September 28, 2017
- Registered Nurse-ASCU/PACU August 17, 2017
- Registration Clerk November 2, 2017
- Respiratory Therapist October 26, 2017
- Scrub Technician III (Certified) October 19, 2017
- Sonographer October 19, 2017
- Surgical Technician (Educator) July 20, 2017
- Surgical Technician IV - First Assist May 12, 2017