Medical Lab ScientistPosted: October 26, 2017
Performs general duties pertaining to the processing of patient samples so as to accommodate accurate and timely laboratory testing. Responsible for accurately performing tests and reporting results in the files of microbiology, coagulation, chemistry, hematology, transfusion medicine, serology and urinalysis.
Schedule: Full - Time- 36 hours (Nights)
Contact: Valerie Alfaro
- Bachelor's Degree in chemical, physical or laboratory science and/or Medical Technology program from an accredited institution required.
- MT (ASCP) / AMT / NCA / ASMT or equivalent
- Minimum of five years of Laboratory training or experience in high complexity testing preferred.
- CPR required
- Good Customer Service skills required.
- Communication and organizational skills required.
- Computer proficiency and technical aptitude required. Knowledge of Meditech preferred.
Performs duties independently with minimal supervision, operating from specific and definite direction and instructions. Decisions are of routine or critical nature, made within prescribed operating guidelines, policies, and procedures. Communicates new material, equipment, and procedures to all members of the team. Is responsible for delivering patient care within institutional guidelines.
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Phlebotomist (PT) January 4, 2018
- Accountant II February 20, 2018
- Education Coordinator - RN January 5, 2018
- Environmental Service Aid I February 8, 2018
- General Surgeon August 17, 2017
- Groundskeeper February 15, 2018
- House Shift Coordinator February 15, 2018
- Human Resources Officer January 4, 2018
- Medical Assistant - Taos Surgical Specialties January 25, 2018
- Medical Lab Scientist April 27, 2017
- Medical Lab Scientist October 26, 2017
- Medical Lab Scientist (Per Diem) January 25, 2018
- Registered Nurse - Acute Care Unit December 7, 2017
- Registered Nurse - LDRP (FT) May 25, 2017
- Registered Nurse - LDRP (PT) August 31, 2017
- Registered Nurse -Med Surg December 29, 2017
- Registered Nurse -SANE December 21, 2017
- Registered Nurse- Emergency Department (FT) February 20, 2018
- Registered Nurse- Emergency Department (per diem) January 25, 2018
- Registered Nurse- Emergency Department (PT) December 29, 2017
- Registered Nurse- First Assist February 2, 2017
- Registered Nurse-ASCU/PACU January 25, 2018
- Registered Nurse-Circulator January 25, 2018
- Registration Clerk (FT) January 31, 2018
- Scrub Technician III (Certified) October 19, 2017
- Social Worker (MSW) January 31, 2018
- Sonographer (per diem) October 19, 2017
- Surgical Technician (Educator) July 20, 2017
- Surgical Technician IV - First Assist May 12, 2017