Medical Lab ScientistPosted: October 26, 2017
Performs general duties pertaining to the processing of patient samples so as to accommodate accurate and timely laboratory testing. Responsible for accurately performing tests and reporting results in the files of microbiology, coagulation, chemistry, hematology, transfusion medicine, serology and urinalysis.
Schedule: Full - Time- 36 hours (Nights)
Contact: Gayle Martinez
Phone: (575) 751-5741
- Bachelor's Degree in chemical, physical or laboratory science and/or Medical Technology program from an accredited institution required.
- MT (ASCP) / AMT / NCA / ASMT or equivalent
- Minimum of five years of Laboratory training or experience in high complexity testing preferred.
- CPR required
- Good Customer Service skills required.
- Communication and organizational skills required.
- Computer proficiency and technical aptitude required. Knowledge of Meditech preferred.
Performs duties independently with minimal supervision, operating from specific and definite direction and instructions. Decisions are of routine or critical nature, made within prescribed operating guidelines, policies, and procedures. Communicates new material, equipment, and procedures to all members of the team. Is responsible for delivering patient care within institutional guidelines.
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Registered Nurse-ASCU/PACU October 12, 2017
- Cardiac Sonographer September 14, 2017
- Director of Patient Care Services September 28, 2017
- Environmental Service Aid II October 19, 2017
- General Surgeon August 17, 2017
- LDRP Manager June 22, 2017
- MD / DO August 17, 2017
- Medical Lab Scientist April 27, 2017
- Medical Lab Scientist June 29, 2017
- Medical Lab Scientist October 26, 2017
- Phlebotomist October 19, 2017
- Registered Nurse - LDRP August 31, 2017
- Registered Nurse Peri-Operative (Circulator) July 6, 2017
- Registered Nurse Peri-Operative (Circulator) October 19, 2017
- Registered Nurse- First Assist February 2, 2017
- Registered Nurse- First Assist September 28, 2017
- Registered Nurse-ASCU/PACU August 17, 2017
- Registration Clerk November 2, 2017
- Respiratory Therapist October 26, 2017
- Scrub Technician III (Certified) October 19, 2017
- Sonographer October 19, 2017
- Surgical Technician (Educator) July 20, 2017
- Surgical Technician IV - First Assist May 12, 2017