ED Tech IIPosted: April 12, 2018
Assists in planning, organizing, implementing and evaluating the activities occurring at the nursing station by performing clerical and receptionist duties and maintaining the physical environment of the area under the supervision of the Emergency Department Manager and the House Shift Manager. Responsible for preparing and compiling records. May assist at trained level in the care of the patient. (Refer to appropriate Job Description/Performance Review).
Schedule: Full Time (36 hours per week)
Contact: Valerie Alfaro
- High School Diploma or GED required. New Mexico License
- New Mexico Licensed EMT-Basic Certification required I
- Or New Mexico License EMT-Intermediate required.
- Or II, EMT-Paramedic Required III.
- BCLS/ACLS/PALS required NRP preferred within six months of hire.
- TNCC Audit class when available
- ENPC Audit Class. Completion of a Medical Terminology course preferred.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills required.
- Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize computer programs required.
- Previous hospital experience preferred.
This Position is No Longer Available
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Accountant II February 20, 2018
- Activity Director March 8, 2018
- Billing Specialist April 5, 2018
- Clinic Scheduler April 19, 2018
- Dietitian March 28, 2018
- Education Coordinator January 5, 2018
- Food Service Worker III April 19, 2018
- General Surgeon August 17, 2017
- Human Resources Officer January 4, 2018
- Medical Assistant II- Pediatric Clinic February 28, 2018
- Medical Assistant II- Primary Care February 28, 2018
- Medical Lab Scientist April 27, 2017
- Medical Lab Scientist October 26, 2017
- Medical Lab Scientist (Per Diem) January 25, 2018
- PBX Operator I March 28, 2018
- Registered Nurse - LDRP (FT) May 25, 2017
- Registered Nurse - LDRP (PT) August 31, 2017
- Registered Nurse -Med Surg December 29, 2017
- Registered Nurse -Med Surg March 22, 2018
- Registered Nurse -SANE December 21, 2017
- Registered Nurse- ACU (Part Time) December 7, 2017
- Registered Nurse- Emergency Department (FT) March 15, 2018
- Registered Nurse- Emergency Department (per diem) January 25, 2018
- Registered Nurse- First Assist February 2, 2017
- Registered Nurse-Circulator January 25, 2018
- Registered Nurse-LDRP (Per Diem) April 5, 2018
- Registration Clerk (Per Diem) April 19, 2018
- RN-Circulator January 25, 2018
- RN-Circulator March 8, 2018
- Scheduler April 5, 2018
- Scrub Technician III (Certified) October 19, 2017
- Sonographer (per diem) October 19, 2017
- Surgical Technician (Educator) July 20, 2017
- Surgical Technician IV - First Assist May 12, 2017