PBX Operator IPosted: November 9, 2017
Responsible for performing general office work, including processing incoming and outgoing mail. Performs various duties related to the financial operations of the department. In addition, the position provides back-up coverage for the PBX/Cashier and In-Take Window. Will Assist Director/Manager with employee work schedule. Enters late charges. Will assist in training all new PBX employees Orders all supplies for Patient Access Department Ensures accuracy of all duties performed.
Schedule: Part Time (20 hours)
Contact: Gayle Martinez
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Previous PBX experience preferred.
• Knowledge of State, Federal and Health Information Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) regulations required.
• Excellent Customer Service skills required.
• Communication and organizational skills required.
• Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred.
• Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize Microsoft Office Suite programs required. Knowledge of Meditech preferred.
This Position is No Longer Available
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Phlebotomist (PT) January 4, 2018
- Accountant II February 20, 2018
- Education Coordinator - RN January 5, 2018
- Environmental Service Aid I February 8, 2018
- General Surgeon August 17, 2017
- Groundskeeper February 15, 2018
- House Shift Coordinator February 15, 2018
- Human Resources Officer January 4, 2018
- Medical Assistant - Taos Surgical Specialties January 25, 2018
- Medical Lab Scientist April 27, 2017
- Medical Lab Scientist October 26, 2017
- Medical Lab Scientist (Per Diem) January 25, 2018
- Registered Nurse - Acute Care Unit December 7, 2017
- Registered Nurse - LDRP (FT) May 25, 2017
- Registered Nurse - LDRP (PT) August 31, 2017
- Registered Nurse -Med Surg December 29, 2017
- Registered Nurse -SANE December 21, 2017
- Registered Nurse- Emergency Department (FT) February 20, 2018
- Registered Nurse- Emergency Department (per diem) January 25, 2018
- Registered Nurse- Emergency Department (PT) December 29, 2017
- Registered Nurse- First Assist February 2, 2017
- Registered Nurse-ASCU/PACU January 25, 2018
- Registered Nurse-Circulator January 25, 2018
- Registration Clerk (FT) January 31, 2018
- Scrub Technician III (Certified) October 19, 2017
- Social Worker (MSW) January 31, 2018
- Sonographer (per diem) October 19, 2017
- Surgical Technician (Educator) July 20, 2017
- Surgical Technician IV - First Assist May 12, 2017