Registered Nurse - LDRP (FT)Posted: May 25, 2017
Performs duties independently with minimal supervision, operating from specific and definite direction and instructions. Decisions are of routine or critical nature, made within prescribed operating guidelines, policies, and procedures and within Nursing Standards of Care. Communicates new material, equipment, and procedures to all members of the team. Accountable for nursing practice as defined by the State Board of Nursing in the Nurse Practice Act. Is responsible for delivering patient care within institutional guidelines. Mistakes/errors can result in patient or co-worker injury, which may result in loss of life or limb, work time loss and benefits, all of which can have a negative financial implication for the organization.
Schedule: Full - Time- 36 hours
Contact: Valerie Alfaro
• Graduate from an accredited school or college of nursing required.
• Current State of New Mexico licensure as a Registered Nurse required.
• BCLS required.
• NRP required. May be obtained at hire or during orientation period.
• ACLS and PALS preferred. May take course offered by the HCH Education Department.
• Competence validation in Fetal Monitoring required.
• Previous experience on a medical/surgical unit in an acute care facility preferred.
• At least one year as a LDRP or L&D nurse in a hospital environment preferred.
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Phlebotomist (PT) January 4, 2018
- Accountant II February 20, 2018
- Education Coordinator - RN January 5, 2018
- Environmental Service Aid I February 8, 2018
- General Surgeon August 17, 2017
- Groundskeeper February 15, 2018
- House Shift Coordinator February 15, 2018
- Human Resources Officer January 4, 2018
- Medical Assistant - Taos Surgical Specialties January 25, 2018
- Medical Lab Scientist April 27, 2017
- Medical Lab Scientist October 26, 2017
- Medical Lab Scientist (Per Diem) January 25, 2018
- Registered Nurse - Acute Care Unit December 7, 2017
- Registered Nurse - LDRP (FT) May 25, 2017
- Registered Nurse - LDRP (PT) August 31, 2017
- Registered Nurse -Med Surg December 29, 2017
- Registered Nurse -SANE December 21, 2017
- Registered Nurse- Emergency Department (FT) February 20, 2018
- Registered Nurse- Emergency Department (per diem) January 25, 2018
- Registered Nurse- Emergency Department (PT) December 29, 2017
- Registered Nurse- First Assist February 2, 2017
- Registered Nurse-ASCU/PACU January 25, 2018
- Registered Nurse-Circulator January 25, 2018
- Registration Clerk (FT) January 31, 2018
- Scrub Technician III (Certified) October 19, 2017
- Social Worker (MSW) January 31, 2018
- Sonographer (per diem) October 19, 2017
- Surgical Technician (Educator) July 20, 2017
- Surgical Technician IV - First Assist May 12, 2017