Registered Nurse - LDRPPosted: May 25, 2017
Performs duties independently with minimal supervision, operating from specific and definite direction and instructions. Decisions are of routine or critical nature, made within prescribed operating guidelines, policies, and procedures and within Nursing Standards of Care. Communicates new material, equipment, and procedures to all members of the team. Accountable for nursing practice as defined by the State Board of Nursing in the Nurse Practice Act. Is responsible for delivering patient care within institutional guidelines. Mistakes/errors can result in patient or co-worker injury, which may result in loss of life or limb, work time loss and benefits, all of which can have a negative financial implication for the organization.
Schedule: Full - Time- 36 hours
Contact: Gayle Martinez
• Graduate from an accredited school or college of nursing required.
• Current State of New Mexico licensure as a Registered Nurse required.
• BCLS required.
• NRP required. May be obtained at hire or during orientation period.
• ACLS and PALS preferred. May take course offered by the HCH Education Department.
• Competence validation in Fetal Monitoring required.
• Previous experience on a medical/surgical unit in an acute care facility preferred.
• At least one year as a LDRP or L&D nurse in a hospital environment preferred.
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Registered Nurse-ASCU/PACU October 12, 2017
- Director of Patient Care Services September 28, 2017
- General Surgeon August 17, 2017
- LDRP Manager June 22, 2017
- MD / DO August 17, 2017
- Medical Lab Scientist April 27, 2017
- Medical Lab Scientist June 29, 2017
- Medical Lab Scientist October 26, 2017
- PBX Operator II November 30, 2017
- Phlebotomist October 19, 2017
- Registered Nurse - Acute Care Unit December 7, 2017
- Registered Nurse - LDRP August 31, 2017
- Registered Nurse - LDRP May 25, 2017
- Registered Nurse -Med Surg November 22, 2017
- Registered Nurse Peri-Operative (Circulator) February 23, 2017
- Registered Nurse- First Assist February 2, 2017
- Registered Nurse- First Assist September 28, 2017
- Registered Nurse-ASCU/PACU November 22, 2017
- Registration Clerk November 22, 2017
- Registration Clerk November 30, 2017
- Respiratory Therapist October 26, 2017
- RN - Cardiology/Interventional November 30, 2017
- Scrub Technician III (Certified) October 19, 2017
- Sonographer October 19, 2017
- Surgical Technician (Educator) July 20, 2017
- Surgical Technician IV - First Assist May 12, 2017