RN-LDRP (Full Time)Posted: May 25, 2017
Performs duties independently with minimal supervision, operating from specific and definite direction and instructions. Decisions are of routine or critical nature, made within prescribed operating guidelines, policies, and procedures and within Nursing Standards of Care. Communicates new material, equipment, and procedures to all members of the team. Accountable for nursing practice as defined by the State Board of Nursing in the Nurse Practice Act. Is responsible for delivering patient care within institutional guidelines. Mistakes/errors can result in patient or co-worker injury, which may result in loss of life or limb, work time loss and benefits, all of which can have a negative financial implication for the organization.
Schedule: Full - Time- 36 hours
Contact: Anthony Ralph
• Graduate from an accredited school or college of nursing required.
• Current State of New Mexico licensure as a Registered Nurse required.
• BCLS required.
• NRP required. May be obtained at hire or during orientation period.
• ACLS and PALS preferred. May take course offered by the HCH Education Department.
• Competence validation in Fetal Monitoring required.
• Previous experience on a medical/surgical unit in an acute care facility preferred.
• At least one year as a LDRP or L&D nurse in a hospital environment preferred.
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Case Management Director July 12, 2019
- Clinical Informatics-EMR Liason June 21, 2019
- ED Mid-Level Provider February 20, 2019
- Environmental Service Aide Duty Offsite April 25, 2019
- Human Resources Director April 19, 2019
- Medical Staff Coordinator June 20, 2019
- PBX Operator I December 17, 2018
- Registered Nurse - Med Surg March 7, 2019
- Registered Nurse - Med Surg June 13, 2019
- Registered Nurse - Med Surg June 27, 2019
- Registered Nurse -SANE March 19, 2019
- Registered Nurse-ACU October 19, 2018
- Registered Nurse-ACU November 16, 2018
- Registered Nurse-ACU July 12, 2019
- Registered Nurse-ER May 21, 2019
- Registration Clerk (Full Time) June 27, 2019
- Registration Clerk (Part Time) June 6, 2019
- Registration Clerk (Per Diem) June 6, 2019
- RN-ASCU/PACU June 27, 2019
- RN-Circulator (Full Time) March 8, 2018
- RN-Circulator (Full Time) December 7, 2018
- RN-LDRP (Full Time) August 31, 2017
- RN-LDRP (Full Time) May 25, 2017
- Security Guard July 12, 2019
- Surgical Technician II December 7, 2018