Social Worker (MSW)Posted: January 31, 2018
Provides timely and effective social work and discharge planning that encompasses initial and continuing assessment of individuals for their medical, financial, emotional, and spiritual needs. This assessment involves the ability to counsel, interview, evaluate, organize, prioritize, communicate, document, and implement a safe comprehensive cost effective discharge plan. The plan includes referrals to appropriate healthcare providers and community resources for continuity of care and to ease the patient's transition through the continuum of care. Provides coordination of healthcare services for patients to meet healthcare requirements in a cost-effective manner. Participates in a collaborative process which assesses, plans, implements, coordinates, monitors, and evaluates options and services to meet individual's health care needs while promoting quality, cost-effective outcomes. Demonstrates knowledge of local, state, and federal regulations and guidelines in accordance with policies, procedures, mission and objectives.
Schedule: Full Time- 32 hours
Contact: Valerie Alfaro
• Master's Degree in Social Work or Counseling from a nationally accredited program required.
• Licensed as a Master's Social Worker (LMSW) or as a Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LPC) in the State of New Mexico required.
• Current BCLS required.
• Two (2) years in a healthcare or behavioral health setting required.
• Able to evaluate crisis situations and utilize coping techniques.
• Advance training and skills in various techniques; Family dynamics, cognitive, behavioral, effective intervention, crisis intervention, anxiety, guilt, tension, grief therapy, life cycle changes and emotional support required.
• Subject to HCH credentialing process; must maintain credentials.
This Position is No Longer Available
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Accountant II February 20, 2018
- Case Management Manager August 23, 2018
- Director of Plant Operations/Engineering October 19, 2018
- ED Clinical Social Worker October 4, 2018
- ER Tech II September 6, 2018
- General Surgeon August 17, 2017
- HR Recruiter October 18, 2018
- Interventional/Cardiology RN October 18, 2018
- Lab Assistant/Phlebotomist September 14, 2018
- Lab Assistant/Phlebotomist September 20, 2018
- Medical Lab Scientist (FT) June 19, 2018
- Medical Lab Scientist (Per Diem) January 25, 2018
- OR Manager October 4, 2018
- PBX Operator I (Part Time) October 4, 2018
- PBX Operator I (Per Diem) March 28, 2018
- Physical Therapist (Per Diem) August 16, 2018
- Registered Nurse- ER (Full Time) September 6, 2018
- Registered Nurse-ACU October 18, 2018
- Registered Nurse-ACU October 19, 2018
- Registration Clerk March 23, 2017
- Registration Clerk (Full Time) July 26, 2018
- RN- ER (Full Time) May 22, 2018
- RN- Surgical Tech/First Assist May 12, 2017
- RN-ASCU/PACU (Full Time) June 21, 2018
- RN-Circulator (Full Time) January 25, 2018
- RN-Circulator (Full Time) March 8, 2018
- RN-LDRP (Full Time) August 31, 2017
- RN-LDRP (Full Time) May 25, 2017
- RN-LDRP (Full Time) February 9, 2017
- Scrub Technician III (Certified) October 19, 2017
- Sonographer October 4, 2018
- Surgical Technician (Educator) July 20, 2017
- Surgical Technician II May 24, 2018
- Surgical Technician IV - First Assist May 12, 2017