Social Worker (MSW)Posted: January 31, 2018
Provides timely and effective social work and discharge planning that encompasses initial and continuing assessment of individuals for their medical, financial, emotional, and spiritual needs. This assessment involves the ability to counsel, interview, evaluate, organize, prioritize, communicate, document, and implement a safe comprehensive cost effective discharge plan. The plan includes referrals to appropriate healthcare providers and community resources for continuity of care and to ease the patient's transition through the continuum of care. Provides coordination of healthcare services for patients to meet healthcare requirements in a cost-effective manner. Participates in a collaborative process which assesses, plans, implements, coordinates, monitors, and evaluates options and services to meet individual's health care needs while promoting quality, cost-effective outcomes. Demonstrates knowledge of local, state, and federal regulations and guidelines in accordance with policies, procedures, mission and objectives.
Schedule: Full Time- 32 hours
Contact: Valerie Alfaro
• Master's Degree in Social Work or Counseling from a nationally accredited program required.
• Licensed as a Master's Social Worker (LMSW) or as a Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LPC) in the State of New Mexico required.
• Current BCLS required.
• Two (2) years in a healthcare or behavioral health setting required.
• Able to evaluate crisis situations and utilize coping techniques.
• Advance training and skills in various techniques; Family dynamics, cognitive, behavioral, effective intervention, crisis intervention, anxiety, guilt, tension, grief therapy, life cycle changes and emotional support required.
• Subject to HCH credentialing process; must maintain credentials.
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Phlebotomist (PT) January 4, 2018
- Accountant II February 20, 2018
- Education Coordinator - RN January 5, 2018
- Environmental Service Aid I February 8, 2018
- General Surgeon August 17, 2017
- Groundskeeper February 15, 2018
- House Shift Coordinator February 15, 2018
- Human Resources Officer January 4, 2018
- Medical Assistant - Taos Surgical Specialties January 25, 2018
- Medical Lab Scientist April 27, 2017
- Medical Lab Scientist October 26, 2017
- Medical Lab Scientist (Per Diem) January 25, 2018
- Registered Nurse - Acute Care Unit December 7, 2017
- Registered Nurse - LDRP (FT) May 25, 2017
- Registered Nurse - LDRP (PT) August 31, 2017
- Registered Nurse -Med Surg December 29, 2017
- Registered Nurse -SANE December 21, 2017
- Registered Nurse- Emergency Department (FT) February 20, 2018
- Registered Nurse- Emergency Department (per diem) January 25, 2018
- Registered Nurse- Emergency Department (PT) December 29, 2017
- Registered Nurse- First Assist February 2, 2017
- Registered Nurse-ASCU/PACU January 25, 2018
- Registered Nurse-Circulator January 25, 2018
- Registration Clerk (FT) January 31, 2018
- Scrub Technician III (Certified) October 19, 2017
- Social Worker (MSW) January 31, 2018
- Sonographer (per diem) October 19, 2017
- Surgical Technician (Educator) July 20, 2017
- Surgical Technician IV - First Assist May 12, 2017