Social Worker (MSW)Posted: January 31, 2018
Provides timely and effective social work and discharge planning that encompasses initial and continuing assessment of individuals for their medical, financial, emotional, and spiritual needs. This assessment involves the ability to counsel, interview, evaluate, organize, prioritize, communicate, document, and implement a safe comprehensive cost effective discharge plan. The plan includes referrals to appropriate healthcare providers and community resources for continuity of care and to ease the patient's transition through the continuum of care. Provides coordination of healthcare services for patients to meet healthcare requirements in a cost-effective manner. Participates in a collaborative process which assesses, plans, implements, coordinates, monitors, and evaluates options and services to meet individual's health care needs while promoting quality, cost-effective outcomes. Demonstrates knowledge of local, state, and federal regulations and guidelines in accordance with policies, procedures, mission and objectives.
Schedule: Full Time- 32 hours
Contact: Valerie Alfaro
• Master's Degree in Social Work or Counseling from a nationally accredited program required.
• Licensed as a Master's Social Worker (LMSW) or as a Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LPC) in the State of New Mexico required.
• Current BCLS required.
• Two (2) years in a healthcare or behavioral health setting required.
• Able to evaluate crisis situations and utilize coping techniques.
• Advance training and skills in various techniques; Family dynamics, cognitive, behavioral, effective intervention, crisis intervention, anxiety, guilt, tension, grief therapy, life cycle changes and emotional support required.
• Subject to HCH credentialing process; must maintain credentials.
This Position is No Longer Available
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- A/R Posting Analyst May 10, 2018
- Accountant II February 20, 2018
- Activity Director March 8, 2018
- Applications Analyst - Clinical Informatics May 23, 2018
- Billing Specialist May 24, 2018
- Certified Nursing Assistant (Part Time) May 24, 2018
- Dietitian March 28, 2018
- Education Coordinator January 5, 2018
- Food Service Worker Cook April 19, 2018
- General Surgeon August 17, 2017
- Medical Assistant II- Pediatric Clinic February 28, 2018
- Medical Assistant II- Primary Care February 28, 2018
- Medical Assistant II- Women's Health Institute May 24, 2018
- Medical Lab Scientist (Per Diem) January 25, 2018
- Medical Lab Scientist (PT) April 27, 2017
- PBX Operator I March 28, 2018
- Pharmacist May 17, 2018
- Registered Nurse - LDRP (FT) May 25, 2017
- Registered Nurse - LDRP (PT) August 31, 2017
- Registered Nurse -Med Surg December 29, 2017
- Registered Nurse -Med Surg March 22, 2018
- Registered Nurse -SANE December 21, 2017
- Registered Nurse- ACU (Part Time) December 7, 2017
- Registered Nurse- Emergency Department May 22, 2018
- Registered Nurse- Emergency Department (per diem) May 22, 2018
- Registered Nurse- ER March 15, 2018
- Registered Nurse-ACU May 3, 2018
- Registered Nurse-LDRP May 10, 2018
- Registered Nurse-LDRP (Per Diem) April 5, 2018
- Registration Clerk April 19, 2018
- Respiratory Therapist May 10, 2018
- Respiratory Therapy Lead May 10, 2018
- RN- Surgical Tech/First Assist May 12, 2017
- RN-Circulator January 25, 2018
- RN-Circulator January 25, 2018
- RN-Circulator (OR) March 8, 2018
- Scrub Technician III (Certified) October 19, 2017
- Sonographer (per diem) October 19, 2017
- Surgical Tech II May 24, 2018
- Surgical Technician (Educator) July 20, 2017
- Surgical Technician IV - First Assist May 12, 2017