RN-CirculatorPosted: March 8, 2018
Offering Sign on Bonuses!
$10,000 for experienced RN's.
The Registered Nurse is to be clinically competent. By utilizing the nursing process of assessment of the individual patient and procedure, the nurse is responsible for anticipating the needs of the surgical team and provides such services while maintaining a safe environment. Addresses the psychosocial and general aspects of care related to the surgical environment. Responsible for monitoring patient's physiological status in the pre-operative and immediate post-operative environment, interceding to maintain optimum homeostasis. Communicates with surgeon and anesthetist continuously, and as needed, about patient conditions, receiving direction for patient management. Position requires 8, 10, or 12 hour shifts to cover department Monday - Friday 06:30 - 17:00. Position requires individual to assume "on call" duty on a rotating basis. Call required to cover evenings, nights, weekends and Holidays.
Schedule: Full - Time- 40 hours
Contact: Valerie Alfaro
• Graduate from an accredited school or college of nursing required.
• Current New Mexico license as a Registered Nurse required.
• CNOR certification preferred.
• BCLS, ACLS and PALS required.
• Minimum of one year of comparable experience is required.
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Phlebotomist (PT) January 4, 2018
- Accountant II February 20, 2018
- Activity Director March 8, 2018
- Certified Nursing Assistant - Med Surg March 15, 2018
- Education Coordinator January 5, 2018
- General Surgeon August 17, 2017
- House Shift Coordinator February 15, 2018
- Human Resources Officer January 4, 2018
- Lab Director March 15, 2018
- Medical Assistant II- Pediatric Clinic February 28, 2018
- Medical Assistant II- Primary Care February 28, 2018
- Medical Lab Scientist April 27, 2017
- Medical Lab Scientist October 26, 2017
- Medical Lab Scientist (Per Diem) January 25, 2018
- Registered Nurse - Acute Care Unit December 7, 2017
- Registered Nurse - LDRP (FT) May 25, 2017
- Registered Nurse - LDRP (PT) August 31, 2017
- Registered Nurse -Med Surg December 29, 2017
- Registered Nurse -SANE December 21, 2017
- Registered Nurse- Emergency Department (FT) March 15, 2018
- Registered Nurse- Emergency Department (per diem) January 25, 2018
- Registered Nurse- First Assist February 2, 2017
- Registered Nurse-Circulator January 25, 2018
- Registration Clerk (FT) January 31, 2018
- RN-Circulator January 25, 2018
- RN-Circulator March 8, 2018
- Scrub Technician III (Certified) October 19, 2017
- Sonographer (per diem) October 19, 2017
- Surgical Technician (Educator) July 20, 2017
- Surgical Technician IV - First Assist May 12, 2017